Reviews for How Far We've Come
Awwww is all I can say
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
You're a demon
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Plz publish a book or something. you have a tremendous talent and it shouldn't be overlooked.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I think you did a really good job with the Sam and Marissa scence. Not only was it in character, but I was funny and you could picture it happening on the show.

That was a very very very long lemon. Not used to it being so long like that but Sam freddie definetly were s bunch jack rabbits in this haha. But I have to say that it was very well done. Details were amazing and you out just enough emotion to balance out the hardcore sex. The part where Freddie said he disn't kiss Carly like he kisses Sam was pretty hot and steamy. Lol. searing rod was one I'd never heard before so that was good as well. I really enjoyed the ending, it left you with a heartwarming smile, knowing that everything had come together despite the circumstances. Sure the plot was a little scattered but you did tell us that in your A/N so it was expected.

Write more stories if you can. It would be great to read more seddie from you. Beautiful job.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
When you writing another story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Great story, love it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
escrever mais eu te amo boob

I just realized this was posted the day before my birfday! )
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
sua escrita é perfeito eu te amo
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Love love love
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I liked this. But tbh you didn't give the characters as much justice as you could have. Meaning you could have very easily slapped on two different names rather then Sam and Freddie, and have it still work. I also wished that the lemon was more heartfelt and not a screw session but nonetheless very good wordings. I was a little confused at the beginning...wasn't sure what was going on. Freddie was crying because Carly left? Sam went over there to have sex with him?

You have potential as a writer. This is good. But I think that you should put more of yourself into it. Don't hide it and just be free with it. I loved it but it wasn't a stand out one-shot. Not original enough. But still great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I'm honestly venting when I say that I miss what Seddie use to be back in 2011, not what they are now. Even though a lot of of Seddie fans have given up on them after the horrific ending that was igoodbye, I think I can honestly say that the good moments from iKiss to iLove You is something that all true Seddie fans will hold dear to their heart. And that something that no one not even Dan Schneider can take away from us. Good input on Seddie by the way, I really enjoyed it.
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Okay this was beautiful. Like I can't even. I almost freakin cried. :,O It's so great! Everything fit perfectly and the sequence of a events that went on were...magic. I'm like dying. Best Seddie EVER and I don't even read iCarly fics often. This was perfection. I love this couple -hearts- Amazing job dear
Gregsulkinfan17 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013