Reviews for Stronger
g6hj chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Yeah. I'm totally NOT crying right now...! *wipes something from her eye*

Thank you for this. Perfect tag to a wonderful episode! :)
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Wow this was excellent! Not only was she in character, but the way you tied her current situation in with previous decisions the boys have had to make...It was perfect! I especially liked the way you proved that Dean "let Sam go" back in Swan Song, and made it so that moment (along with many other famous Winchester moments) was the inspiration for Charlie's new-found courage to do the right thing for her mother. It was brilliant. Not to mention you had some really funny lines in this. My favorite comical line was "you're "too precious for this world" sometimes…" I totally cracked up when I read that part. :D Oh! And the last line about "breaking the chick flick rule" was both fun and incredibly sweet. I loved it. I am so glad you decided to write this. I know from personal experience how daunting Charlie is to write, but you handled this with such grace it seemed like it must have been completely easy for you. Great work, and I look forward to seeing whatever else you come up with next! :)
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Awesome.
mandancie chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
oh wow! that was totally awesome! :) I really liked it! :)