Reviews for A Patient Love
nicolai87 chapter 17 . 6/19
i really love this fic please keep it up it awesomely good
LeoTheLion chapter 17 . 5/24
Can't wait for the (possible?) next part(s)!
Sancti Rei chapter 17 . 5/2
OK I know this hasn't been updated in a while, but in case you're still out there and this story is not forgotten, I just want to tell you this is an absolutely beautiful piece of work and I hope you continue it. Please.
HetaliaFan chapter 17 . 3/6
Oh my goodness PLEASE continue this. Please please please! This has to be one of the best stories in the Hetalia fandom. This story made me laugh, cry, and simply feel things. I absolutely adore your writing and this story. Please continue so I may avidly read and re-read this story!
AnnoyingGhost chapter 17 . 1/22
Oh my god this was amazing! I hope you continue this even though it's been years.
This was really beautifully written and probably the best fanfic I've read. I would love it if you finished the story, but I like the cliffhanger it leaves off on!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/23/2015
WHY IN THE HELL IS THIS NOT CONTINUING. OH MY GOD I WANT TO KNO WHAT HAPPENS. PLEASE. DEAR LORD. THIS IS. I JUST. PLEASE.
Aikawa Kusagi chapter 17 . 7/21/2015
I really like this story, I hope you continue this story 0
sophiakuso chapter 17 . 6/13/2015
May I ask when there will be another update? :o
FatedPhaedra chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
I've read this story now atleast 4 times. It was my first UkUs story as well as my first trip into Omegverse. I adore this story and the characters so much. I think I've posted that before but I just re read through it and felt I had to review again. I would love to see this finished. I love that you have melded Arthur and Alfred into the Tutor history while still letting them retain some of their own character traits and personality. It is probably one of my very favorite fan fictions. I just would love to see it resolved.
FatedPhaedra chapter 17 . 3/7/2015
I just devoured this and ruined my life. I so hope you update soon! I cried at least four times while reading. The angst and pain I feel in Alfred is just unbelievable. I adore both of these characters so much and I see you've maintained the integrity and feel of their personalities. But I've also never been so entirely drawn into a fan fic like this. It's stunning. Please keep going! I also have been listening to a melancholy/slow/sad playlist that has matched the emotion and feel so much it's just breathtaking. After Alfred's heat and Arthur left, "I'm so Lonesome I Could Cry" by Hank Williams started playing and I just sobbed. Again, you've ruined my life. Good Lord, please update soon.
FireFox Vixen chapter 17 . 2/25/2015
Love!
joy2redmoon chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
I think your rating is a bit off
Guest chapter 17 . 1/4/2015
This is the greatest APH Fabric I have ever read. I enjoy this intensely. Compliments to the Author!
Miztsi chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
Ah, I really should be studying for finals but I'm too enticed in this story. Hopefully Alfred and Arthur can work out their differences. Please update when you get the chance
VikkiTea chapter 17 . 11/7/2014
OMG! I love this fanfic so far! There had been ups and downs in the right amount and the love between Alfred and Arthur is so beautiful. I haven't read anything like this in such a long time!