Reviews for Office Shenanigans
Nadenshka chapter 21 . 4/21
I absolutely love this story! Your adaptations of soul eater are always perfect! I could not stop reading this at 1am! Normally I'm not a huge fan of the mixed up timeline but you've made it work really well in this! Thank you for making my day with such an awesome story :)
ImperialMoonBeing chapter 21 . 4/8
IT'S FUCKING AMAZING
LIKE YOU'VE GIVEN ME SO MANY FEELS I AM SWIMMING IN THEM RIGHT NOW
THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS! XD
Elisablackcat chapter 21 . 3/25
HAHAHA omg this thing is the BEST XDD 'shits' and 'fucks' comments are at just the right places and the right time to make me crack up like hell and i feel like this couldn't be anymore perfect w THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THIS. I FEEL SO HAPPY AS A READER
Renae-Bookworm chapter 21 . 2/16
I am dying! This is my relief, thank god for writers who put up stories like this! If I ever meet you, I want to shake your hand, give you a hug, and tell you just how much I love you and your brilliant writing!
Wolf That Hunts The Moon chapter 21 . 2/1
Goddammit I've just read the whole thing in one sitting and I think you've given me a tooth ache with how sweet this is. Good Work.
Pentastic chapter 21 . 2/1
Dawww... Cute
V0YAGER chapter 21 . 2/1
hehe its funny how in a lot of the soul eater stories wes is a jerk to soul. love the story!
DancesWithSeatbelts chapter 21 . 2/1
Wonderful. You have Soul and Maka as real as I've ever read them. You do such a great job - love, love, love 'Office Shenanigans'.
Bailey610 chapter 21 . 2/1
I just wanted you to know that I always get so excited when I see that you've added more chapters! Keep up the great work!
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 21 . 1/31
Uuhgghh. I love you. This is like perfect.
Pentastic chapter 20 . 1/30
cute
AceOfBlueSpades chapter 14 . 1/19
I kind of want to see what a continuation to this chapter would be. I love the way you write Wes, he's hysterical. XP
I really love this story. It's so cute and fluffy, but also nice how they're close friends/mistaken lovers before they start dating. Always makes things funny and awkward :P
1rocker-chic chapter 20 . 1/12
Cute
m chapter 20 . 1/5
After the proposal do they spend the Christmas with souls family? I think itd be a really cool one where they use the Christmas get together to break the pregnancy news! And I love the SoMa!
RythmicComa280 chapter 20 . 1/2
There is much citrus in this (coughlemonjokecough). Sorry, sore throat. Really loving the story and I'm really impressed by how well you write. Gg friend, I'm looking forward to what comes next ;)