Reviews for Office Shenanigans
I-I'm not crying... Y-YOU'RE CRYING
Guest chapter 21 . 11/10/2016
I love this
Vice Tessenjutsu no kunoichi chapter 21 . 11/5/2016
I usually don't write reviews but damn it I need more if these chapters!
I truly hope you keep going despite it being over a year.
akwardllama chapter 21 . 7/11/2016
This is soooooooo adorable and fantastic and yaaaaaaay. Any chance you could do a chapter on dealing with maka when she is verrrrrry pregnant? Like weird cravings and acheing feet and mood swings?
Tachiana Hon no mushi chapter 21 . 2/25/2016
I love your work! Thank you so much for writing this :D hope there will be more soon
amandstar chapter 21 . 1/28/2016
love love love love this! the work environment reminds me a little of royai. this was perfect! Cannot wait for new updates :D
AnimeFlower chapter 6 . 1/22/2016
.Cute!
AnimeFlower chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
Hehe this is sooo cute so far!
Dark.moon120 chapter 21 . 12/13/2015
I binged read the whole thing, it was so good! and cute. Hoping to read soon the Evan's Christmas Family Dinner soon ;)
acrosseverystar chapter 17 . 9/30/2015
Omg Yu-go-oh is such a troll
RbbitsQueen chapter 21 . 9/13/2015
Update please
bobatasaurus chapter 21 . 5/21/2015
Holy shit this is awesome/adorable. doublePlusThumbsUp!
Nadenshka chapter 21 . 4/21/2015
I absolutely love this story! Your adaptations of soul eater are always perfect! I could not stop reading this at 1am! Normally I'm not a huge fan of the mixed up timeline but you've made it work really well in this! Thank you for making my day with such an awesome story :)
ImperialMoonBeing chapter 21 . 4/8/2015
IT'S FUCKING AMAZING
LIKE YOU'VE GIVEN ME SO MANY FEELS I AM SWIMMING IN THEM RIGHT NOW
THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS! XD
Elisablackcat chapter 21 . 3/25/2015
HAHAHA omg this thing is the BEST XDD 'shits' and 'fucks' comments are at just the right places and the right time to make me crack up like hell and i feel like this couldn't be anymore perfect w THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THIS. I FEEL SO HAPPY AS A READER