Reviews for Office Shenanigans
bobatasaurus chapter 21 . 5/21
Holy shit this is awesome/adorable. doublePlusThumbsUp!
Nadenshka chapter 21 . 4/21
I absolutely love this story! Your adaptations of soul eater are always perfect! I could not stop reading this at 1am! Normally I'm not a huge fan of the mixed up timeline but you've made it work really well in this! Thank you for making my day with such an awesome story :)
ImperialMoonBeing chapter 21 . 4/8
IT'S FUCKING AMAZING
LIKE YOU'VE GIVEN ME SO MANY FEELS I AM SWIMMING IN THEM RIGHT NOW
THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS! XD
Elisablackcat chapter 21 . 3/25
HAHAHA omg this thing is the BEST XDD 'shits' and 'fucks' comments are at just the right places and the right time to make me crack up like hell and i feel like this couldn't be anymore perfect w THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THIS. I FEEL SO HAPPY AS A READER
Renae-Bookworm chapter 21 . 2/16
I am dying! This is my relief, thank god for writers who put up stories like this! If I ever meet you, I want to shake your hand, give you a hug, and tell you just how much I love you and your brilliant writing!
Wolf That Hunts The Moon chapter 21 . 2/1
Goddammit I've just read the whole thing in one sitting and I think you've given me a tooth ache with how sweet this is. Good Work.
Pentastic chapter 21 . 2/1
Dawww... Cute
Ghost of Beverly Drive chapter 21 . 2/1
hehe its funny how in a lot of the soul eater stories wes is a jerk to soul. love the story!
DancesWithSeatbelts chapter 21 . 2/1
Wonderful. You have Soul and Maka as real as I've ever read them. You do such a great job - love, love, love 'Office Shenanigans'.
Bailey610 chapter 21 . 2/1
I just wanted you to know that I always get so excited when I see that you've added more chapters! Keep up the great work!
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 21 . 1/31
Uuhgghh. I love you. This is like perfect.
Pentastic chapter 20 . 1/30
cute
AceOfBlueSpades chapter 14 . 1/19
I kind of want to see what a continuation to this chapter would be. I love the way you write Wes, he's hysterical. XP
I really love this story. It's so cute and fluffy, but also nice how they're close friends/mistaken lovers before they start dating. Always makes things funny and awkward :P
1rocker-chic chapter 20 . 1/12
Cute
m chapter 20 . 1/5
After the proposal do they spend the Christmas with souls family? I think itd be a really cool one where they use the Christmas get together to break the pregnancy news! And I love the SoMa!