Reviews for A Shinobi's Resolve
NightmareKnight1 chapter 8 . 8/10
Guessing that whole "Trying to update my stories soon" thing didn't pan out for you.
Seek-chan chapter 1 . 7/19
Naruto is an idiot! Plain ans simple~ You have a good plot but you kind of ruined it for me~ I hated that Naru-chan told them he was from a different dimension and showed different kinds of jutsu!~ Simply because Naru-chan is a shinobi, he must have experience with not revealing anything to people he had just met!
This story has a good plot so yoy don't need to worry~ It just kind of ruined it for me at the end_
Oh it's always naruto confessing he's from another dimension... You know you idiots are looked down upon for always making the same excuse for naruto right? No? Well fuck off seriously I'm tired of seeing that line and you know yourself you look like a fuckin retard writing that. No doubt you ruined a lot of people's sanity because of this.. No I'm fucking serious.. We've seen this shit enough to insane because it's fuckin everywhere. You guys are seriously easy to hate and dislike. Get rid of your autism before you write a fuckin story it's dissapointing seeing more idiots join fanfiction to write what comes out of there ass rather than their head. Your no different to a yaoi fangirl who can't use grammar for shit. Hell even vocabulary.
4shl3y chapter 8 . 6/16
Supporters support.
anbu31uchiha chapter 8 . 5/9
Next chapter
Anahissa chapter 8 . 4/30
I'm so sorry for you, good luck nevertheless :)
I think you should stick to collage and paying those bullshit bills cauz your story is absolute pig shit
Shard chapter 8 . 4/18
please update soon! I'm losing my mind here for the next update as it is already! ヾ(**)ノ I'm begging you to update this! (*д) please send me a message to my Gmail account when you post the next chapter! My Gmail is I'm pleading for my life's sake here! (﹏) update soon! •﹏•
RukaHatake75 chapter 8 . 4/14
Please update
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 4/6
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 4/5
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/4
that was good keep the chapters coming
Come on man we're waiting
Slick chapter 8 . 3/16
Don't keep us in suspense!
lou2003us chapter 7 . 3/15
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter.

Keep up the great work!