Reviews for A Shinobi's Resolve
Dark night 1994 chapter 2 . 4/23
I like your story, but advice, don't listen to the cocksucking guest, who's a afraid to leave his name, also update again soon I'll be watching, but I meant it don't let those bad reviews get ya, there just form worthless bully's who got there asses kicked before and have nothing better to do Beside set in there room all day everyday living of there parents money, ( end rant) I do hope you update again, I'll be watching
trex0428 chapter 1 . 4/16
Seriously why didnt this happen in cannon is obito mentally challenge cause one if he did this he would suceed second if he didnt announce his war he would have suceed anyways with his zetsus and rinnegan no can stop him even naruto in sage mode this feels like an intentional design flaw
AddictedDucky chapter 1 . 3/26
Huh, so Erwin and co are dealing with dumb Naruto. He's shinobi for god's sake, he should know better then to tell more then he has to to complete strangers...in my opinion atleast.
brachiosaurus chapter 1 . 1/24
update please
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 12/12/2016
Update please . Hope to be alive .
ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 12/12/2016
ch 7

What is that Agile blond titan ? Titan version of Naruto ?!
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 12/12/2016
Ch 6

The titan/Human knows it's human origin and everything . So let it be doing it's work as ally of the heavy hitters .
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
I love it the story is awesome so far
NightmareKnight1 chapter 8 . 8/10/2016
Guessing that whole "Trying to update my stories soon" thing didn't pan out for you.
Seek-chan chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Naruto is an idiot! Plain ans simple~ You have a good plot but you kind of ruined it for me~ I hated that Naru-chan told them he was from a different dimension and showed different kinds of jutsu!~ Simply because Naru-chan is a shinobi, he must have experience with not revealing anything to people he had just met!
This story has a good plot so yoy don't need to worry~ It just kind of ruined it for me at the end_
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Oh it's always naruto confessing he's from another dimension... You know you idiots are looked down upon for always making the same excuse for naruto right? No? Well fuck off seriously I'm tired of seeing that line and you know yourself you look like a fuckin retard writing that. No doubt you ruined a lot of people's sanity because of this.. No I'm fucking serious.. We've seen this shit enough to insane because it's fuckin everywhere. You guys are seriously easy to hate and dislike. Get rid of your autism before you write a fuckin story it's dissapointing seeing more idiots join fanfiction to write what comes out of there ass rather than their head. Your no different to a yaoi fangirl who can't use grammar for shit. Hell even vocabulary.
4shl3y chapter 8 . 6/16/2016
Supporters support.
anbu31uchiha chapter 8 . 5/9/2016
Next chapter
Anahissa chapter 8 . 4/30/2016
I'm so sorry for you, good luck nevertheless :)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/22/2016
I think you should stick to collage and paying those bullshit bills cauz your story is absolute pig shit