Reviews for A Shinobi's Resolve
LioPyro7890 chapter 8 . 6/23
Love the story so far and can't wait for more please update when you can :)
syndorias cinders chapter 1 . 6/20
n
JensenDaniels32 chapter 7 . 6/16
INCREDIBLE, AND AWESOME! :D Loved the Naruto action and everyone's reaction to his badass personality and mad skillz! :D Please, please upload the next chapter soon.
JensenDaniels32 chapter 6 . 6/16
I dunno why people are bashing you. I guess there are some people that are just impossible to pleas out of an entire audience. Don't let let it get to you. Just remember that it's your story, and you don't give two shits about what they think. What do YOU think of your story is the question. Don't let others judge your worth as an author. That's all the advice I have. :)
JensenDaniels32 chapter 5 . 6/16
THIS IS GREAT! :D
JensenDaniels32 chapter 4 . 6/16
AWESOME! :D
SweetHunniiBunnii chapter 5 . 6/16
I hope your life is better now and your financial situation is fixed! I do love this story so far and I hope you will continue to update it!
JensenDaniels32 chapter 8 . 6/14
Please do. You're really good at this.
JensenDaniels32 chapter 1 . 6/14
NICE! ...But I like the idiot personality (in reference to your A/N in the next chapter of this story). It's funny...
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 1 . 6/11
An error on your part. Naruto would be unable to sense chakra in a different dimension because each one has their own version of life force and each are very different and just as complex in each dimension.
Ghost024 chapter 2 . 6/8
No offense, but how is he tired from tossing a rasenshuriken when in sage mode he is able to do like 3 or two and even then he isnt that tired...?
kakashisenju123 chapter 2 . 5/16
The most unappealing sentence fanon Naruto can say " I am super hot now. Going back to train with those kids will drag me down". :-P still love your fic though
Chrisfragger chapter 2 . 4/26
So far so good and all except that he has to go to the boot camp shit. That really annoys me. Naruto is a soldier and very skilled, why does he need to go back to schoo.
Dude, best fucking story evvvvva! Make more please, please, please.
Show don't tell.