Reviews for Deadly InGenuity
BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 1/16/2015
Awesome chapter. Trust Mikey to want to go to the farmhouse for some fun time. At least they're able to go though. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly but patiently awaiting an update.

BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
Why do I get the feeling this girl is being experimented on in some fashion? This can't be good and I wonder if this is connected to the Turtle's dreams. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Wow. I don't remember this story at all. I'm guessing the Turtle in question is Mikey as he seems to be the one who has the most nightmares. Then again, it could be either Leo or Don. Nicely done on this.

Cindy M 19 chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
its a very good history, update soon,
raphfreak chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
review this is great
Machias BansheeThe author and also named Amy chapter 3 . 7/14/2004
Oh, wow... I havent seena review here for a while. I'm really glad you like this!

I've had this story planned out for a really long time, along with sketches and such. Its just trying to find the time to work on it outside of college work and regular work. Trust me, this will be updated..remember, good things are worth the wait (i hope)... :)
Amy chapter 3 . 6/27/2004
I was pretty interested in this little piece of writing. I've read a lot of fan fiction and can honestly say I find more than my share or crap, and very little pins in the haystack that I can finish reading. The first 3 chapters tell me this could be that proverbial pin! The prolog is good, giving a slight hint of what might happen, but not giving anything major away. Most words are spelled correctly, which is a plus for me. It really grates my cheese when a story has more than its share in incorrect spellings littered all throughout it. The third chapter really piqued my interest, but that's where it stops, before anything major really happens! Too bad I have a feeling this story will never be finished, since it was last updated a couple of years ago. I would have really liked to have found out what the author had in store for my favorite mutant turtles and their friends. Well, TTFN!
Machias Banshee the author chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Oh, hey, I remember that talk!
Yeah, tends to destroy whatever format I put my stories up in. I'll put this down on my to-do list.
But thank you for reviewing this story! I'm planning on working on it more once I can get the time. Being a writing Major's a real pain sometimes.. ;)
Vara chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Hey! My brother said he was talking to his prof in some English class over at UMM and when he mentioned that I write fanfic, you spoke up and said that you did too. I just had to check you out.
Obviously.
My brother by the way is AAron McKay...maybe you remember him/the conversation...I dunno.
Any way!
I had wanted to check some of your work, he did warn me that you wrote TMNT fic, I loved Raph by the way, but I have a request. . . . . If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you paragraph this? It reads as one huge paragraph. It is overwhelming and a bit hard to read because of that.
I do like the idea of a JP/TMNT crossover. Great idea there!
Skeletoncrew chapter 3 . 9/14/2002
I enjoyed the two flashbacks. Sorry to see that is doing punctuation weirdness.

I love hyper Mike as well. I can easily picture him getting that way. I do think you're making Leo sound a little too 'in charge'. "As long as they don't let up..." Makes him sound like he's not one of the guys.

April knew very well that that was Mike on the phone too didn't she? Poor guy. Everyone is giving him a hard time!
Raphaella chapter 3 . 9/13/2002
lol! This was good! I absolutely loved that bit where Mikey was on the phone to April and said its her fave turtle and she replies "Raph". That was great! This sounds really interesting, please continue!
splinter chapter 3 . 9/10/2002
LOL! I loved Raph and Don's insult contest. I wonder if Donny really does sound like a girl on the phone...? Write soon, I wanna know where April is taking them to.
Azure Turtle chapter 3 . 9/10/2002
Ooh... This is very interesting! You've opened up this story with a lot of questions, but I'm sure everything will be tied together down the road. I'm very curious to the scenes that you've already hinted at (foreshadowing, gotta love it). Awesome descriptions, and great characterization! I can totally see Mikey acting like a little kid, bubbling with excitement, heh heh... Keep up the good work, Machias, and I look forward to more chapters. D
LenniluvsBrian chapter 3 . 9/9/2002
*giggles* Poor Mikey. Lol. I hope het gets Donnie & Raph back 4 deserting him. Also, I hope sum1 kicks Leo's ass (1 of his bros) just 'cuz. Well, update soon! Adios! KTBSPA & KTACPA & KTNTPA & KTJTPA & KTKCPA!
Splinter chapter 2 . 9/9/2002
ACK! Humans suck! Eh...good chapter. Can't wait until she meets up the boys :)