Reviews for Almost Kisses
AW
TashaRose chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
excellent
Chrysalliss chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Beautiful and fluffy and just what I needed on a sleepless night! I love the softer tone to this one. Im not finished with Season 2 yet but his has got me hungry for 3!
JustAnotherFriendlyWhovian chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I loved it! The tension is so unbearable...
M7007 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
That would be awesome if there was another tripwire in Neverland but this time Killian 'catches' Emma! Brilliant, more people need to read this! And I especially love the ending, so many fluffy feels! :)
Lunalove25 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
AH FEELS *FLAILS* I think the present tense made it perfect! It was extremely excellent! Nooo no drabbles! We needs more! Pwease?
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Aww. That was really sweet. I'll be upset if these scenes don't play out. It was really good :)
obi's girl chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I like the build up of unresolved sexual tension before their first kiss. I love CS angst :) I hope it's like this on the show next season.
StrawberryFields4ever chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
gaaah, so beautiful 3
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
awww! That was sweet!
AMiserableLove chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
OH MY GOD ANJA THIS WAS WONDERFUL!

I loved the style you went with it was absolutely beautiful. Each act was breathtaking, your writing amazing. I could feel Emma's conflict I could sense her inner turmoil- - her confusion, her want, her desire, her NEED.

This was beyond perfect and I would die a happy CS death if this is how season 3 played out- -building up to their amazing and epic first kiss.

And after all that build up with the flawless "acts" and "almosts" you didn't disappoint and I sincerely hope we get something like what you've written here in terms of UST and the first kisses.

I'm just giddy over this story.

Going to my favorites darling!
lovingcaptainswan chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This was so great! I loved it!

I loved each almost kiss and each scenario, because they were different, but similar, Emma feeling that pull towards him and him feeling it with her, but not giving in until she just HAS to and neither of them could stop it. I loved Hook's "why do you care?" at the end. I can totally see him saying something like that after she snaps at him for doing something stupid.

This was angsty, sexy, and cute at the same time! lol Great job. :D
Angelfan984 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
*sigh* I am pleasantly over whelmed by nothing but good feels from this one. *happy*