Reviews for School Life Part 3
Okayawesomestory chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
I have been reviewing each part of this in succession as I read. The last one I was unsure about marriage between the two (with them being so young) but dear lord! This works! Its just so romantic and yet they still banter and have their hardships! Love it!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
That's Roy and Ed for you...! XD

They're married! Young married couple! Cool!
Flame-Metal-Heart chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
Oh loving stuff is happening in the guest room:D
Flame-Metal-Heart chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
I know something like that was going to happen.

I'm glad that things went okay with Roy and Ed.

I wonder what the letter said about Hogwarts?

Keep it up.
Anoko.Seiran chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
The post below was mine.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
Gah! I hate umbrige sooooo bad! I hate her even more for putting ed through all this, i would say she should go die in a ditch, but that would be insulting my grandfather who literally died in a ditch from a heart attack.
Flame-Metal-Heart chapter 4 . 8/3/2013

I'm glad that Roy help Ed through this mess. Cause you know this is stupid! Why in heck would someone say that to him?! What's worse is people making fun of him! I swear I'm make thing twice of making fun of people...and I mean it...

You do not mess with a redhead, especially her friends...

Sorry, but I don't really don't like bullying and those people... They have no idea of how hard it is for our little Edward *Deal with it Ed* to be put through this crap all his life...I feel awful for him having to deal with this pain.

But out of the ashes, he was given a second chance in life to be loved by the people who loved him, *Wirny, Her grandmother, and Al* especially he has Roy with him. So he's not alone in this world. He has friends and a family to look up to.

That is enough to keep going. :D
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
I want to scratch her ugly toad face ( if you can call it that ) with rusty nails and then pour buckets of salt water and lemon juice on her face repeatedly, but I fear that's too tame a punishment for what she has done. Can we get some BAMF! Roy to deal with her? Update soon!
TheSmilingFallenAngel chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
You know what, I threw my mobile/phone/handphone/whatever-you're-familiar-wi th to bed (but Reality hates me so it bounced off and hit the wall -_-) the second I read that poor excuse of a toad-woman chimera kicked Ed out from Hogwarts. And now I really wanted to steal potassium cyanide from the lab and force her to swallow it -.-

Hello! Long time no see! I'm in a break so i've been go out many times and rarely visits ffn and that resulting in missing your lastest chapters/story #bows. Imagine my surprise when I found out that the part 1 has already been finished and you've published (and finished) the 2nd part o.o And I'm like: what the... I've missed that many!?
And I really can't say anything this time because i'm sleepy now though it's still 9pm here..
Bye I'll wait for the next installment :D
Flame-Metal-Heart chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Okay what the heck?

I wish I can turn her into a frog and cook her and give her legs to my dad. *Which he loves frog legs*

I'm glad Dumbledore is there to help.

I just hope that brat *Frog witch* doesn't hurt my boys, or she will be sorry...BIG TIME
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
That b*tch is gonna get it! ):0
Flame-Metal-Heart chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Oh god...I hate that woman... ;
Flame-Metal-Heart chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Okay...i'm sorry but why did you bring that old witch here?

She's a big fat brat in the Harry Potter series. She's mean, heartless, and thinks that she can get away with anything. I swear I would like to teach her a lessen for being mean to these kids...That makes me mad...

I hope things settled though...

I hope.
Anoko.Seiran chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Grrrrrr someone please kill umbrige. I HATE hsr guts.