Reviews for Watch Me Burn by Livie79
BlackheartedBella chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!
Please please please continue this!
It was AMAZING!
XOXO,
M
mcs2533 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Omg loved it!
vphc4 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
There is no question why you shouldn't continue this...please say you're going to continue this?
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Ahhh she left cause her chances of conception were abysmally low.
Surrogacy Bella! Or IVF. Adoption. No kidswhatsoever!
Hmmm, to be continued?
Excellent Livie!
Tyley1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Would live to see more of this one!
Linds911 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Oh my gosh! This ended way too soon! Poor Edward!
Annie Butts chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I posted my review in your group.

I bow down to the queen of the cliff hangers.

You rock.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Oh this was a great, angst filled story. So sad. I kinda hope this continues and he gets her back.
Indie Rayne chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I knew it! Bella is a *tooooot*
archy12 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I suspected it would be something like that,but I still find Bella's action too extreme. Like Edward said,they were partners. She should have told him and let him she did was unfair to both of them.
UltraBonkers chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
What the—you can't end it like that! That's...You're going to continue this...right?!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I hope you continue this one, nearly started crying, soooo sad :(
trs1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Very well written! I'd love to see this continued, because the end of this story broke my heart but left me hopeful all at once. This story is brilliantly done. I thought that Bella was cheating on Edward, so I was surprised how things turned out. It was a stunning revelation that left me feeling oddly hopeful that this couple could work things out. I enjoyed reading this story very much!
Kitty Bad chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Gut wrenching. It's interesting, this idea of Bella as a martyr, trying to 'save' Edward... It's canon, and seeing it echoed through all human stories is something I always like. But man, this Edward. Seeing him trying to figure out what's going on, feeling her slipping away from him is painful.
MsLiss chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
omfg full on
who does that
aaahh you're killing ..is that why nits called angst contest?
ty