Reviews for Misery
Young-Prussian chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
Im sad to see it end
AnimeGirl227 chapter 18 . 10/10/2013
wow...i was so emotional because this is a lot like what happened 2 me once... great story, even better ending, and yes America, i will eat more burgers. *shoves giant bite of burger into mouth* omnomnom! bye, and thx dudes, best fic iv read in a while. :p
AnimeGirl227 chapter 16 . 10/10/2013
u know, 4 winging it u did a pretty good job. thx
p.s. sorry bout earlier, i kinda panicked, im fine now tho.
p.s.s. ur awsome! :3
Random toria chapter 19 . 10/12/2013
Send by Pm!
AnimeGirl227 chapter 14 . 10/9/2013
AMERICA, NOOOOOOO! WHY?! WHY DID U DO IT AMERICA?! WHY?!
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 19 . 10/11/2013
Aww! This chapter was sweet. I'm sad this story is over. I thought it was truly amazing. Great job. And those lady few paragraphs were my favs. They really see true.
TheLastofUs chapter 19 . 10/11/2013
They deleted Fuck you and your cows?! *breaks out chainsaw*
AnimeGirl227 chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
oh lolz, i swear thats halirous! it makes me feel better to read something like that after something sad like this, but then again, thats probably the point. last chapters was really funny to. ever get America to put down the vase? lolz
Ichigokokoro chapter 18 . 10/6/2013
OMG! Dramabomb!
Your story has much improved since you started it! I was glad to be one of the many who were lucky enough to read this fic! Happy writing and remember that the sky is the limit!
AnimeGirl227 chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
omg, im literary about 2 start crying right now. this is a really sad fanfic so far and yet its totaly awsome at the same time
TooBitterLogin chapter 18 . 10/5/2013
It was a pleasure reading a wonderful story such as this. (: keep writing!
Bitter
Random toria chapter 18 . 10/6/2013
Why does it have to end?! I need more of this stuff! It's gold!
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 18 . 10/6/2013
Epilogue? I say yes!
TheLastofUs chapter 18 . 10/5/2013
I liked this fanfiction w Though I feel it was lacking plot elements, or just not defined enough. There was no clear rising action, climax, falling action, or resolution (though exposition was good so good job on that .) You should probably embelish more, make the problem more obvious and the attempts to solve it obvious as well, then the climax should be groundbreaking and the falling action and resolution calming down after that. It should be obvious a story is winding down and tying together loose ends by the time it actually ends; like I had no idea this was the final chapter until I read "the end." You should be able to tell AT LEAST halfway through the chapter.
However, I'm suuuuuper picky and suuuuper analyzingish so it's probably just me XDD Overall, I did really like this story ;3
Random toria chapter 17 . 10/2/2013
I agree with you on that. F*CK THE GOVERNMENTS!