Reviews for Never Ending Party
I cried at the end I'm definitely reading this again
This was a gorgeous story. I remember being on such a cliffhanger when kat had been in a car crash well done 10000000/10
This is brilliant. I love how you made this universe where all the different tributes are all friends
And I love how u included my fave character (Foxface) keep up the good work
CloveRaven4 chapter 35 . 4/16
I know that you published this story over 3 years ago but I just found this story now and I want to say that it was REALLY well written and I cried for 10 minutes after I finished the ending it was that heartbreaking! You are an AMAZING author and I hope you write another Hunger Games fanfic like this!
Ashigirl3040 chapter 35 . 2/4/2016
Oh wow i loved this! Such a great story! :)
Not really chapter 35 . 1/22/2016
U changed catos last name
Not really chapter 20 . 1/22/2016
See told u so!
Not really chapter 19 . 1/22/2016
Actually I'm not crying we all no she's gonna make it. Right?
thg-girl2000 chapter 35 . 5/10/2015
im so glad you finished this story, I hate when clatos are incomplete :) it was amazing
Guest chapter 35 . 2/27/2015
You know you changed Cato's last name at least three times during the course of the story right?
obsessedchick44 chapter 35 . 11/23/2014
aww that was so good
Hfiorella18 chapter 35 . 9/17/2014
You changed Cato last name like 3 times. FYI
clatoforeverx chapter 23 . 9/13/2014
Hi, I was just wondering or hoping, maybe you would consider writing a sequel to this story. Like, about Cato and Clove moving in together, and hopefully they'd meet up with Kat and the others. I just have loved this story for so long, and I think it would be amazing if you pursued this. You are a fantastic writer, this story is perfect. I never wanted it to end! I love it, if you write another story about what happens when they move in together, and go to the same school. I'm sure all of the other fans of this story might agree with me. I hope you do, but it is entirely up to you.
All the best,
clatoforeverx :)
clovelycato555 chapter 35 . 8/5/2014
:) the ending was perfect
Lulubell2495 chapter 35 . 7/14/2014
Noooooooooooooooooooooo! It can't end!