Reviews for Approval
General Ripper chapter 1 . 1/8
Yes, that is definatly Tenzin. He has never shown any hint of suspicion or disapproval of Mako. BTW, Makorra is the One True Pairing, apart from Sukka, Kataang, and arguably Maiko, it is the only romance that Bryke and DiMartino did right. Personally, I think Korrasami is just a trickster spirit pulling a prank.
Samanthap93 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Yes, my head canon is a thing, I am happy :) Tenzin is like the strict Daddy while Tonraq is more kid-like, throwing tantrums sometimes and pouting... Korra gets her personnality from her Dad, but her heart from her Mom, IMO
I liked it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Agree! Tenzin is like a second dad to Korra. Lin is like a second mom - I'd even say that Korra respects her more than Tenzin. Pema was always like... dunno... older sister or a cousin.
I'd love to read more ffs like this one! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Love it! Are you going to write more?
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Ahhh. I really love this.
Lt. Basil chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
You know, I wouldn't be at all surprised if this was Tonraq's reaction to Mako. I actually had the same idea! The story I wrote on it was a fail, though...
Excellent job! I'm totally favoriting this!
noodelina chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Aaaaaw I absolutely adored this, it was sooo cute! I loved it well done and I agree with you about Tenzin :)
Zinnia99 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This was so cute. I loved it. This was really good. You should make a second chapter for what happens the next morning.
Atarah Derek chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Ah, protective dads. And might I point out that Mako DID go to the ends of the earth for Korra? Well, one end, anyway. Still, the idea of Korra's dad contemplating the size of the backyard and the possibility of getting Lin to act as a backhoe is quite amusing.

Also, dusk at the South Pole in the late spring is later than you think. It could be 10 pm there, which is still somewhat early for teenagers (especially a waterbender), but not exactly an early sunset.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Aw this was a cute story! Good work!
lovecomyes17 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I loved it! So awesome and gentle writing as well. :) I think it was darn sweet! I'll look forward if you make more :)