Reviews for The One Who Holds My Heart
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
I'm not gay but that actually got me a little emotional. Even though its a little weird that blood brothers feel that way about each other but in this case i guess love is love whether you're gay or not. Nice short story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Awwww! what a sweet little story! I'm glad Larry still loved Ludwig: even after his confession. This proves there doesn't have to be a lemon in a yaoi love story to make it beautiful. Thanks for that story and keep on writing!
Raphadelia the Adventuress chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I don't have words for how beautifully well written this was. I absolutely positively love it. Never wouldn't thought Ludwig X Larry...let alone Iggy X Lemmy... However, if you don't continue this story, I say keep calm and write on! Brilliance beyond brilliance.

Raphadelia the Adventuress
TubbyBubbi chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
You should so make another chapter to this!
Wandering Reader chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
For something only 1,000 words long, it sure feels a lot longer than it was. Somehow, all this drama revolving around these guys just fits my keyhole perfectly. Congratulations! You've unlocked my interest!
I always thought Bowser was a total sexy bastard and drooled at him continuously, but his children? Maybe this is where it's at. Everything you write is perfect - I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. Down to the last minute detail. It's all gold, I swear.
Only one thing, about the short italics at the end of this one; I know you did the whole "in the future" thing in the last chapter of Koopa School, and that played out really well, but I think this one would function better staying in the present, if you decide to make a continuation like you hinted. Just a little input, if you wanted some. ;3
To reiterate, and also to make use of my caps lock button, THIS IS SOME OF THE BEST SLASH I'VE EVER READ. You may not get a trophy for this kind of writing, but consider yourself having earned the imaginary trophy of all your reviewers' interest. I'm serious.

On that note, my deepest appreciations for all that you've written. Yukkuri shiteitte ne.
kookylover98 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Aww so cute cx
deathhighlighter chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
you always do the unexpected and i love you for that