Reviews for Something Blooming
RPL chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I have no idea how you do it...

The words... The way you compose your sentences... The choice of adjectives...

It leaves me breathless... Hoping that one day, I might be able to write a story half as good as one of yours...

You have a talent and I feel so blessed that you decided to share it with the world.

Congratulations. You've made me think of possibly believing in love... A love like the one between James and Lily Potter. The way you described it...
Anon chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Beautiful. I won't waste your time with adjectives unworthy of your work.
ifithasapulse chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Suddenly her hand is on your face, and you're expecting a slap, but instead her fingers are playing Amazing Grace across your cheekbone, and she is brushing back your hair and looking at you with an expression that you cannot fathom.

Stunning. And I absolutely adore the comparison to buildings that you made. Flawless and beautiful, as always.
MakingMarauderMischief chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
My god, I am so used to cocky James Potter, that your vulnerable James is kind of new. But it is realistic. Though I was kind of imagining Harry and Ginny the wholeway. Vulnerable Harry seems more likely than Vulnerable James!
twilightstargazer chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Fucking hell.
How do you manage to do that?
Every time you write something and I get the notification in my inbox I just smile a bit because your writing is so wonderful and perfect and flawless.
I loved this piece; it was beautiful.
animeaddict2323232 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
That was really good like realllly realllllyyyy good. I love the idea of this story. Lily isn't perfect, she's the main character in a romance novel that James wants to be in that is just so lovely. Great thought!
Madame BonBons chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
oh my god! I check my emails after a really shitty day and this has just brightened my mood considerably.
Obviously, I loved it (as I love everything you write) and I just love love love love the whole idea and how Lily is helping at detention and of course James and Sirius haven't thought about it before.

Oh man, this was fantastic. As usual, your use of words and sentence structure and everything blew me away and just please don't stop writing any time soon. I loved it.
websterdevil chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Romantic,angsty,mind fic is like a tranquilizer to a chaotic is packed with intense uncertainty and conformity of their feelings between Lily and James constitutes the essence of their dwindling words form their human existence,but the silence between them sings the rhapsody of their imagery is brilliant,has a striking resemblance with D.H. Lawrence.
VictoryNike chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
It was kind of sweet, the idea of James and Lily as this eccentric couple. Most people portray them as these cookie-cutter, stereotypical people, completely...ordinary. But this...this was a different kind of love story. It was funny and sweet and unusual. Very well done.
Opalbrat chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Love this!
MapleStreet Twirler chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Oh God. You make it seem so easy. As usual, I loved it. I've come to expect no less from you. Seriously. I jump up and down in excitement when I see an email telling me you've put up something new. No jokes.

Anyways, keep up the brilliant work, and keep the stories coming. :)

Cheers,
Twirler
meltedhappiness chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
There's this person who I know a little bit, and his favorite word is perfunctory. But, I always forget what it means. I don't think I'll forget anymore because the context you used it in was so great.
Your characterizations of Lily are so far and wide, it's thrilling. It's really fresh. I like the end very much too, where you say "there is a tear in your throat". I feel like that describes the feeling of a sob (maybe even a dry sob) very well. I really felt that emotion there.
FancyFreeThinker101 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Fuck.
How do you DO that? Metal vines piercing the moon. That is an image that is just a million shades of wonderful. But I digress.
Love. I love this. I love everything you write and eventually one day I will have to stop reviewing because I imagine it gets repetitive because I'm always too stunned to say anything particularly new. I let your one shots do that for me. I particularly liked the humor here; it nicely counterbalanced the L/J angst, which was by the way fucking gorgeous. The bit about her being a romance book was breathtaking. The paragraph about her beauty and buying it in a drug store boggled my mind. You need to write original work. I'd buy it.
Long, embarrassing, rambling review short, you are amazing. This is amazing.