Reviews for Two Master Assassins
Love this!
MyPerfectEscape chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Good story.
sunflowers on a stormy day chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Amazing. This writing is so brilliant. The great use of words. It is more of a masterpiece than a story. I loved it so much.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I really loved this! Nice characterization and moments between the two. I can really see the bond they have.
doctorjay chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Well written piece.
skittttlezz chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This was amazingly well written. Definitely one of the best Clintasha fics I've ever read! I would love it if you wrote one about how they ended up showering together the first time, it just seems like something in there relationship that would have signaled a shift in Natasha's thinking and trust.
Percabeth4ever chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
LOVE this story! One of the best I've read so far! This is alwas a side of Clint and Natasha I love to read about and you did a great job!
TortiQuercu chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
So well written! Great story, thanks for sharing.
khaitosfren chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Intense. Gritty. Very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I love the give and take between Nat and Clint. What wonderful and complex relationship. I love how you wrote it.
discordchick chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This was very sweet. I could see all this really happening. Maybe one day in the future there will be romance ;)
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
love this
The21stquinn chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This is super good! I loved it!
Lamarquise chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Erm... A number of serious implausibilities here, enough to take me out of the story. You've done a nice job with much of it. However, first, Tony wouldn't be much of a technological genius at all if anyone-even a specialist, which Natasha is hardly likely to be-could truly take down JARVIS without a whole lot of work and without alerting Tony or activating booby-traps. I can believe she might be able to disable some of the hardware if necessary, like the cameras; in fact, that would seem like the most efficient and likely thing for her to do. Second, however eccentric or erratic Tony might be, he'd never have gotten where he is by leaving his personal digital devices around where they could be purloined. He takes security pretty seriously, especially if he uses his phone to access sensitive data like SHIELD data and his own inventions. (He'd be particularly careful his own inventions weren't going to get into anyone else's hands.) There's no way he'd leave those devices around, and he'd probably still be awake and at work with his phone nearby. And if someone did manage to steal it, he'd have a top-notch password and biometrics and maybe failsafes to keep it from being accessed by anyone but him. Third, there's no way in the world Natasha would delay telling Clint about Coulson any longer than necessary, because she'd know darn well SHIELD would be coming and cleaning up so it's only a matter of time before someone or something else clues him in. She'd want to be the one to tell him herself. It came across as if you were trying to manipulate them into an artificial fight, and she's very confident in her own judgment. So long as she was convinced something was best for him, what he said wouldn't make a dent in her composure. Just a few things to think about.
maxximoffs chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Wow, that was great. You explained their relationship so perfectly. It didn't have to be romantic, because that's not what their relationship is about. They have each other, and that's what matters.