Reviews for Tendrils of Warmth
arcticponkey chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Sweet little story :) thank you!
saved240307 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Gosh you are talented, you write realistic and believable scenario's and your character's personalities and traits are spot on
...a joy to read...
SparkleMouse chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I want that picture.

I also totally thought it was a period thing and I'm so glad it wasn't. While that's sweet, I feel it's so cliche. But this. I love this. I love that he just KNEW that her scar was bothering her and how she'd let the warmth favor her left side. SEE. This is the season 5 Castle I wanted. Considerate and loving and not a delivery man (at least it's free.)
Deb838 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Awwww - THIS, is the type of little domestic scenes I would love to see in each episode - nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Awesome. Please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Amazing please continue!
-A
Hopeless Dreamer28 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I loved this it was so sweet
ifonly13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Adorable, you know that already. It's always so lovely to see him providing comfort for her.
alwayscastle-jenn chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I love you, and this! Because it's fluffy and wonderful and when you head down to LA to go guest star on Castle can you please inform Marlowe that I would absolutely love to see this happen on my television screen? Great, thanks. Also, you now have two amazingly fluffy stories I can dive into when I need a pick me up, so does this mean I can harass you again about the rest of them which I know exist?!