Reviews for Bleeding Out
Donut Ray McSwarek chapter 4 . 7/21
I thought this chapter was really sweet!
x Angel of Mystery x chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
please update
nothinggoingonhere chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
n'aaaw this Is so cute! this is great please carry on
Sky Howlett chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
2Tame a River chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
Oh, and I forgot to say in my last review, if you want help for your next chapter, you could just skip ahead to her being let out of the hospital and with a cast on her arm or whatever, and Logan wants to be around to help her when he can. Since Kayla's supposed to start seducing him, obviously she has to start letting him so you could go from there. *Shrugs*

If you want a better idea, just private message me and we can come up with something! If not, you've been perfectly creative so far! You'll think of something soon enough!
2Tame a River chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
Daaang! This is really good! Great story! I considered writing this kind of story myself (centered on Logan and Kayla's meeting) but now I see it's being done and it's being done very well!

I look forward to your next chapter! And feel free to check out my own Wolverine Origins story! It's centered more on Logan and Victor Creed but I hope you enjoy it if you take a look! :)
Saoirse7 chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Stryker... *shivers* Of course he wouldn't let Logan out of his sight. He has too much staked on Logan. Another good chapter! As for other chapters, maybe you could do other dates they go on (where she doesn't get wrapped around a tree by the end of it). Show their relationship progressing and her thoughts on actually falling for this dangerous, yet intriguing man. :)
Jeanniebird chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Great chapter :) loved it . The visit from Stryker gave me goosebumps.

As for possibities: I would love to see Logan's insecurities and his fear of rejection to be explored. Kalya seemed to know him pretty well in that regard, what to say to him to calm him down. Maybe it's a little bit early on in their relationship, but I would love if you explore that.

Moreover I'd love to see something more of Emma. Not just the name but for the character to appear in the story.

I'm really looking forward to 'all the drama'. Keep up the good work :)
remy-areyousrs chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
OH LOOK you're here too :D I can't wait to see more of this _
Sky Howlett chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Wow, I'm lovin' this. Very impressive.
Artemis the Artcher chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
I love the story already *just started to read it today* please continue
stagepageandscreen chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
This was okay, but I wish it had been longer. More please!
Saoirse7 chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
So now she's seen the claws. I look forward to hearing her thoughts about the situation and his mutation! Maybe now she understands Stryker's interest in him a little more. Good chapter!
Saoirse7 chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
I think I would love to hear something from Logan's POV! This is a wonderful little series of ficlets, and I'm really enjoying them so far! Their story is so sad, so it would be nice if you would give them a happy ending. :) Looking forward to the next bit!
MarvelAndDCWriter chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
What a great series! I'm glad I found it! I think a Logan POV chapter would be cool, and would go more in-depth with him as well as her.