Reviews for 107 Degrees
jubela chapter 1 . 6/23
Awesome. You added just what I missed from the episode. It was perfect. I also loved the flashbacks to 5 year old Sam. Thank you.
Anon chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This was great
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Loved it!
Scarlett7 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This was WONDERFUL. Loved every word. The flashbacks were adorable and you wrote Sam and Dean beautifully. Thanks for sharing this!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Oh my gosh this was wonderful. You manipulate our hearts and emotions in ways I thought were impossible. I wrote two oneshots in an attempt to write like you, but they're pale comparisons. And Sammy...Metatron...
Tulz chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
your such an amazing writer! wow. awesome. really. i loved it.
sammynanci chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
great job! I loved so much! Youre so genius,smart,amazing! Thanks for this!
pipinheart chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
A lovely piece. Always thought there was more to the story...
SuperVikinggirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Thanks for filling in the blancs in this episode! I thought it was perfect! Thanks.
carocali chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
How funny! I have a folder of unread fanfic and I just happened upon this! Perfect timing after reading your other amazing King Arthur story. I love how you tied these two stories together, even if it wasn't originally your intention. That was a pretty awesome scene and the h/c level in those last episodes was really epic! SO love this little tie in.

What happened to Edlund? And Kripke's back? I dont follow the gossip anymore - do tell.

Also, have a weird story idea for you. I'll PM you later. :D

Great story!

:D
Caroline
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I really loved this missing set of scenes! From any policeman trying to get in Dean's way needing God's help to finding him and getting the ice bath going and Sam's twisted memory dreams and the way you patched it all together was great. Really filled in that moment. Also love the way you reconciled the donkey grand canyon thing. ;D
Madebyme chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
As promised here I am, a little late to the party but I'm all caught up now!

It's funny how after all these years of fanfic I'm used to reading about Dean taking care of Sam but as far as I recall we've never actually seen it to this level before on the show and I LOVED it. I adored the thermometer and the ice bath scenes and you did such an awesome job here filling in the missing time as well as linking the canon childhood memories of King Arthur to Sam's fevered dreams. As far as I'm concerned what you wrote actually happened!

The episode aired last night (we've had two episodes a week and the finale is next week) and I feel like its Christmas right now, first I get to see some caretaking on the show and then I get additional scenes and weechester from you! Woohoo! I loved your inquisitive and stubborn wee Sam and adorable wee big brother Dean.

Thank you so much taking Freya's suggestion and running with it, I loved this and as usual your writing and characterization was perfect. The only problem is its made me want more fic from you! Take care, :)
stranded chess piece chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Really wonderful story! Loved the fever dream, that was extremely well done. How I wish we'd had this on the show! I too felt that there was a scene missing from this episode. So glad you filled it in :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This was so perfect! Characterizations were spot on! I could actually see it playing out in my head like it was part of the episode. Loved how you used Sam's memory of Dean reading to him when they were kids. Just great great job! Thank you!
gammadolphin chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This was ten kinds of awesome! I loved that you explained the Grand Canyon thing. It bugged me on the show that they just decided to ignore the established cannon for the sake of a donkey story. This was really well written and added to the episode in some really good ways. I actually started laughing out loud at some points, which is rare for me when I read. You got the characters just right. Really great job on this!