Reviews for Paradox
TragicFiction chapter 1 . 9/3
Please update or do a similar story
Lenni midnightflower chapter 28 . 9/3
I love this story so much and I love where it is going, please update soon.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 28 . 8/31
Wonderful.
Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 8/31
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 28 . 7/12
Ahhhhh! I just realized this is the most recent chapter you've published! More please - I love it. Can't wait to see how the confrontation with Vader goes, or how Ahsoka will react when/if she goes back to the past and sees Anakin again. Please write more.
Great chapter.
Nice how Revan got mentioned. Woulda been interesting if Darth Bane got mentioned when Luke finds out about the Rule of Two from Yoda or Ahsoka when learning more about the Sith espeically as a way to learn how to resist the Emperor's mind-games.
Nice how Ahsoka spoke to Luke after the Spirit-Trial.
I look forward to Ahsoka's reaction to Darth Vader being Anakin. WOulda been good if she went 'Anakin' and Luke was shocked by how she barely knew.
I bet Ahsoka would cry on Yoda's death.
It woudl be sweet if Ahsoka bonded with some Ewoks. She's a big softie after all. I can picture her amsuement with hwo their size fails to weaken them ... a shown with hwo they took on people much bgger.
Woulda rocked if Ahsoka confronted the Emperor and fought Imperial Guards,.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 27 . 7/11
Yikes! Evil, evil, bad emperor! Can't wait to see what Vader does with that order.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 26 . 7/9
Okay, did not expect evil Ahsoka, but that was cool. And her meeting Yoda was so sweet.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 25 . 7/9
Ahhhhhhhh! Oh no! Anakin!? This will be...complicated.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 8 . 7/2
Ah, she called him "Skyguy." Too cute, yet so sad. Love it!
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 7 . 7/1
He senses Ahsoka!? Can't wait for them to meet. Something tells me it won't go over very well.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 3 . 6/30
Aaaaaaah! Can't wait to see Ahsoka's reaction to this :).
Jedi Alex Colbent chapter 28 . 6/16
The cave scene in Empire has always been one of my favorites. I even used it as an example for a Digitial Cinematography class I took last semester. It's a perfect illustration of how one's own anger, frustration and resentment towards something can be a double edged sword. If left unchecked, you run the risk of becoming the very thing you've sworn to destroy, possible even WORSE than that. That little nod to Revan was also nice.
katiebug0410 chapter 28 . 6/11
The vision Ahsoka had was very interesting to read, and I really liked it. Great chapter, as usual.
CatBludger3903 chapter 28 . 6/10
Happy birthday! And thanks for updating!