Reviews for Paradox
Zane Ark chapter 31 . 7/8
When is it coming back?
Man of cartoons chapter 31 . 7/4
Aw damn! I want to see what happens next!

Well considering this was lasted updated on March, I can tell you're really busy. I hope comatose Ahsoka is going to be saved. Damn that stupid medical assistant! He had one job! One job! But yeah, he screwed up! I hope he gets fired! Not only was he in a place he shouldn't be, he ends up opening the door for a bounty hunter and then assisting him! If anything he should be fired and arrested!

By the way, I can see what he did in the part concerning the present (BBY). We're already at the part involving Revenge of the Sith! Damn! Ahoska better hurry before it's too late in her timeline!

On another note, are you going to make reference to the unfinished episodes of the Clone Wars? Just thought I should ask.

Hope you update. Have a nice day/night.
Was happily surprised to see this had updated. Wasn't expecting it to. -.-
If Luke is naturally good enough of a pilot that he can get on the mission to take out the deathstar that his skills are apparent after a day at max in training sims then there is no way that Ahsoka who has flown many different craft in active firefights is not skilled enough to adapt to the technology gap with her current skills.
Your reasoning for why ahsoka isn't able to fly is quite flimsy in my opinion.
A. Ahsko flew multiple different spacecraft in combat situations in the largest war to happen in the star wars universe for the last several hundred years. There is no way she isn't better than 90% of the pilots in the rebellion (also she's a jedi)
B. As talented as Luke is I'm gonna have to quote captain Rex "experience outrank everything", and as good as Luke is he has almost no experience in space warfare.
C. There has been no down time for Ahsoka's skills to get rusty thanks to the nature of time travel in your fic.
All I can say is please update at some point soon. Good job.
I'm really enjoying the story. Thank you for writing it. I can't wait to see what happens next, but don't feel you need to rush it. Please take your time and I hope your school work (or whatever you want to call it) goes well
DinoLoop chapter 20 . 4/10
I’m also surprised you’re in college and still have the time and determination to keep going. Keep on writing, your fiction is awesome!
DinoLoop chapter 1 . 4/8
I love the story, I haven’t read the whole thing (no spoilers) but I guess this is not from the timeline in Star Wars Rebels and I’m ok with that.
joemjackson chapter 31 . 4/1
Enjoying a tale 5 years in the making
Callahian chapter 31 . 3/31
oh... my... god... what a cliffhanger!
excited for the next chapter so dang much.
Jaco2553alpha chapter 31 . 3/25
Update please you can't leave us with a cliff hanger like this for long.
Jaco2553alpha chapter 1 . 3/23
Please update I want to see bane kidnapping ahsoka.
scotty26 chapter 30 . 3/21
eventually...you should know by now (and reading from your authors note) that Star Wars fan are the most fickle fans then any other fandom out there..they treat Star Wars like it was their own..you playing in that box is like an insult to them but i for one always enjoy an author point of view to writing their own stories..whether it be Naruto, Star Trek, Harry Potter or anything else in between..I can also see you not that big of a fan as those are reading this and complaining how you not writing this or that or going the way THEY expect it to go...
scotty26 chapter 19 . 3/21
hmm..your writing has improve a bit since A New Hope arc..so i guess one could say that Ahsoka is in a alternative timeline..akin to Back to The Future..hence Paradox