Reviews for Paradox
Reeeeeeeally good story so far! Hope you update!
Hellman76 chapter 30 . 2/5
Well I hope you do a great job on the fourth arc
TragicFiction chapter 30 . 12/19/2017
Update?
Guest chapter 30 . 12/10/2017
Please continue this! This story is incredible!
zombiekins5948 chapter 29 . 11/23/2017
Please updates. Hope they okay and not go to the dark side
Guest chapter 30 . 11/20/2017
Like this story a lot, please post more chapters soon I would like to see cad banes attempt to kidnap ahsoka and the cloud city events. Also I hope that you keep writing until you finish the return of the Jedi movie. Please post more chapters soon.
Isabelle Ashmore chapter 30 . 11/19/2017
This is one of my favourite fan-fictions on this website by far. Your characterization and writing are both strong, and the timelines in both the prequel and original eras are very intriguing. I especially enjoy the interactions between Leia and Ahsoka, since I feel they would have been good friends had they ever met each other. Overall, great work! I understand you are very busy, but I hope you haven't abandoned this story and will post a new chapter soon. :)
-Isabelle
NinjaGirl1117 chapter 30 . 9/26/2017
This story is amazing! I love the idea of time travel and you incorporated it so well in your story! Please pretty please continue this story! Best luck in your school studies can't wait when you have free time to give us another chapter!
-May the force be with you
CT7567Rules chapter 30 . 9/22/2017
oh the suspense is killing me for the father vs son and padawan showdown. it is going to be very intense and emotional for both Luke and Ahsoka. I hope the next chapter comes soon.
Shadow the Jedi chapter 30 . 9/12/2017
Great story. I like the chemistry between Ahsoka and everyone else in the Original Trilogy.
artsycherry chapter 30 . 8/26/2017
This is by far my favourite Star Wars fic. I love how you've written younger Ahsoka into the original trilogy, and still kept up with what is going on in the past. I also love your characterization of Vader, and his internal struggle between his loyalty to the dark and Sidjerk, and that tiny little bit of Anakin left in him that cares so damn much and doesn't want anything to happen to his loved ones.

"Tell me, Anakin Skywalker, which do you choose? Your son or your Padawan? Which do you care for more?"

That line gave me shivers, and made me want to go comfort Vader even with all the horrible crimes he's commited, because there is no way he can win. Forget about having to make the choice between the two. Even if he managed to choose and kill one of them, that action would lose him the other as well.

You are amazing! You are amazing! You are AMAZING! ...and don't let anyone tell you differently!

Forget Rebels!Ahsoka... THIS is my new headcanon.

Thank you so much for this story. *Sends virtual hugs*

~Artsy
The Byzantine Knight chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
I love this story. I am not bothered at all that this story contradicts Ahsoka's fate in Star Wars Rebels, since your story was written before that show.

Your greatest strength in this story is character writing. I could really see Ahsoka be part of the Original Trilogy cast and the story. The way you wrote her really felt like she was there as an integral part of the story rather than just being tacked on without any context. Good job on tying everything back to the Daughter from the Mortis story arc, that is one of my favorite story Arcs from The Clone Wars.

Your greatest weakness in this story is just normal stuff, like misspelled words, missing words, strange grammar, etc. Sometimes stuff like that can break the illusion and take you out of the story. Just please check what you write before you publish and fix it if you can.

I am most interested in what will happen when we get to the big I AM YOUR FATHER scene. How will Ahsoka react to the news in your version? I want to know!

You're doing a great job. Keep at it, and keep writing!
CatBludger3903 chapter 30 . 6/19/2017
Thank you so much for updating! I haven't been loyal to my fic either, so this boosts my confidence to continue it once I have some spare time. Thanks again!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2017
the whole "daughter said" read really bad "the daughter" would go bether..
read the wiki article all 3 are always refered as " the father " "the daughter"
wiki/Daughter
Guest chapter 2 . 6/6/2017
Obi wan should just tell people the ******* truth...