Reviews for Trouble in Paradise
bettybox chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
:( are you going to wright more
A chance to fly chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This is great! :) I love how Nowaki calls him 'beautiful' and how Hiroki tries to use the word 'doctor' frequently. Are you going to continue this? Please? *puppy eyes*
Please keep up the good work!
loopyhutton chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Loved it!
Ino Death chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
more more more!
Persephone.jewels chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Loved it :). Please update soon! Can't wait! And I was laughing at the scene with Miyagi and Hiroki lol. Poor Hiroki. But you gotta love Miyagi whenever he's around him
Raincatcher13 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Please, please, please update this before I go crazy wondering what's going to happen next! I really like the story.
MagnusLR chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
okay... ahmm... well the idea of the story was promising, the cute moments were very cute and lovely... but... everyone is out of character, the flow it's like, broken? something like that, it doesn't feel right the way you have narrated the situations... hope you can fix it... like I said, it's interesting..
Chaozsama chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
yay, great story. i was smiling the wole time while reading it. cant wait for the next chapter. gambatte!
lionfish13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I love this kind of story. Funny first chapter, esp the conversation with Miyagi, their banter is always hilarious. I love how lovey-dovey the Egoists are, how Hiroki tries so hard to show he cares for Nowaki while maintaining his hard, aggressive 'outer crust'! :-D looking forward to the arrival of his mother! Will his father be joining them too? We never see much of him.