Reviews for All in the Family
Maddy17171717 chapter 5 . 7/17/2016
These are all so good! I sincerely hope you continue writing them, because they are amazing, and everyone seems to have a clear personality and a vague storyline. Actually, the storyines seems to be pretty detailed and developed, but there's only so much you can gather from 300 words. It's really fun, though, taking each entry on one person, and trying to peice together their entire story and character. My favourite character might be Lily, and I'm most curious about James' story. Ilove the thought you put into each of these, you are an amazing writer.
ginnyweasly22 chapter 5 . 6/23/2016
This is so good. I hope you continue it. I love your takes on the characters.
MuggleCreator chapter 5 . 1/16/2016
Interesting.
I love these snapshots, even as they leave me wanting more details.
thefirstservant chapter 5 . 1/13/2016
Aaaaah, I wish I had time to leave a long review! So glad to see you updating this, dear. I love it as usual, of course, and will greedily consume any more updates to come. That goes for your other WIPs, too! I hope you're doing well and that RL is treating you like a queen. :) Take care! - Britta
Alohaemora chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
Hi there! Lovely to hear from you again, I find it hysterical that we always wander back to FanFiction at around the same time hahaha :) This was a lovely chapter. I've always liked the way you characterize Molly...it's very different from my own vision of her, but it's really really intriguing. There's a lot of hidden pain/struggle/emotion in her story, and it's nice to get a few flashes into the reasons for that. Favorite bits: Molly ruminating on James's innocence being shattered (ahh, so beautifully written), Rose saying "Now you've got a nice paperweight, at least" (HAHAHA), Molly unsure of how to interact with Roxanne (I'm still so curious to find out about what happened there), and the last little vignette, which really just broke my heart. Thanks for a lovely read, as always! Hope to hear more from you soon!
Connwaer Heap chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
I really enjoyed reading this.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
this reminds me so much of my family! blessed with a hell of a lot cousins i connected too much with so many of thes oneshots! ashfhskjfsdfkl continue please!
You're writing is amazing! :)
allie's hope chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I love it! Such a wonderful idea for a collection of stories :)
I especially loved Teddy Lucy and Teddy Lily. But I also enjoyed every other one.
You have a brilliant knack for storytelling and it is even more obvious in such short snippets.
Can't wait to read on!
Amy
AddictedAnon chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Hey there! I'm reading all of your stories! Love love looooove them. Update soon
MuggleCreator chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Interesting.
alicenotinwonderland chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
It's good to see you back :) I liked these! Even though Louis isn't very close to his cousins, it's obvious from the way you've written these that he really cares about them all. I especially liked Fred and Louis and I wish you'd write something where Fred does return a favour for Louis and the piggybank theory works! The one with Roxanne was funny. Louis really is a bit of an oddball :D it was great to see the Weasley side of him show through in the ones with Hugo and Al. And of course, the last one with Lily was lovely. He's the perfect person to understand what she feels. Where does he go and what does he do after Hogwarts?
swimflyaway chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
I enjoyed this chapter a lot. The subtle way you explained Louis' character was excellent, as usual with your writing.

The Louis/Lily piece made me tear up! It captured exactly the feeling for being away from home, living life exactly the way you want it, and yet still having those moments of longing for home. Well, well done!

And Lucy's bit was so sad and touching. You've created that balance in my mind of excitement and... nervous anticipation for the rest of her story.

It was great to hear from you again!

B
kimberly.clarkposey chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
Loved it. I really like how you show the family relationship and how much they really meen to each other. Very good.
kimberly.clarkposey chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Please continue with this story. Really good
Sammi chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Update for Christmas, maybe?:)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »