Reviews for Consolation Prize
LordAdamant chapter 1 . 5/10
I thought this was adorable and I loved it.
Ember Rivers chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Aww that was sweet. I really liked it. I know what you mean about the adventure time (Bubbline?)eps-did you hear about the Bubbline confirmation (look up the vid on youtube-saying that the two actually used to date! XD !)
Your biggest fan chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Awwww cute :3 plz never stop writing this and upload I miss your story :/ but i dont want to rush you so take your time but uploead plz
Your biggest fan chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Oh my glosh so cute thank for this i love the way you write your story D
luvme0987 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Love it
Nikko chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
OMG! Write more Post-Sky Witch Fanfactions! I adore you and your writing! It was really good and I hope you will write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Hey stop being lazy and finish YOUR AWESOME FANFICTION aka a friend in a high place
bubbline4evah chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
*slow claps* YES
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
HNNNNNNNNG. THAT WAS ADORABLE. :'D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Loved the episode, this would of been a fantastic way to continue it!
GUESTS R 2 COOL chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Love.

It.
LostLove2015 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Soooo cute! Ahhhhs! - Love it!
I would like to know, if you plan on finishing your stories 'Someone Like You' and 'Friends and Enemies'? I really like them, and I would love to see you continue them!
P.S. this is Gleek2015 hehe
BladeGuy9 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Aww, this was so sweet! I had a fic planned out that takes place after Sky Witch, only I'm not sure what Marcie should do. I've seen a few drawings with PB wearing the 'no smoking shirt', and I originally wanted her to go back to Maja's and get the rock shirt back. Hmm... I'll figure something out, anyway, awesome job!