Reviews for The Stories of Obi Wan Kenobi
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
The way Bant cares for Obi-Wan after Qui-gon dies is exactly what I of the stories here are quite ridiculous (as in funny, not bad), but that bit... Perfect. I just wished Bant wouldn't die.
ml101 chapter 14 . 2/25/2011
Just found your story today! I really love all of them! Especially the last three chapters! The second to the last paragraph of the last chapter really sums up all of the earlier ones...:)
BlueSapphire92 chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
Chapter 4 and 5 are amazing. I read them on some other side and I wanted to add them to my favorites. Your writing is so full of emotion.
CapnCosmo chapter 14 . 4/9/2005
It was so funny! Your stories are really good, which is always hard when writing humor. As for the angst, it was heartwrenching like it's supposed to be. I look forward to reading more of your writing in the future.
mar-isu chapter 14 . 2/2/2005
This was beautiful and very funny in all the right places.
Dev Binks chapter 8 . 9/1/2003
I enjoyed you stories especially the Memories ones. Hmm Obi-Wan was a dirty Jedi wasn't he. Hilarius al the way for a lot.
christianjames chapter 6 . 12/6/2002
LOL. i loved this chapter, misunderstandings, this is another brilliant story! :)
KrystalBlaze - Jerikor chapter 6 . 10/14/2002
That...was the funniest...*falls over and dies from laughing*
Jedi Ha'Li chapter 14 . 9/7/2002
I think I've read some of these before...but they were fun to read again :-) The humor stories were the best!
Rookie-one chapter 1 . 9/7/2002