Reviews for The Key to a Familiar
Renrag chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Moar!
NaruHarem4ever chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Wow! One hell of a good fic! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Sora would never just tell someone about the Keyblade like that when he knows its meant to be a secret
Gojira Geek chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
UPDATE PLEASE!
TheDisturbed01 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I like it, a lot.
Haldir639 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This story is looking awesome so far, keep up the good work.
Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
It was ok I guess, if nothing more than a quick rehash of canon. One thing worth noting is that lightning IS in fact something that the mages of halkegenia are capable of doing. Wardes, Louise's fiancé, is famous for his lightning spells. If I remember right lightning is considered a triangle spell of the air element. Or maybe it was air air fire? Either way lighting does in fact fall within the standard spell lists of ZnT mages, even if only castable by particularly gifted individuals.
Selias chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Lightning is under the wind element. Wardes uses lightning spells. Would have been better for Sora to use Graviga, or something, if you wanted him to use an "unknown element."
Zikarn Krais chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I dislike the first parts.

If I remember correctly, Sora is definitely not as easygoing as to let Louise basically walk over him.
gaiawolf chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
What? That's it?! No! There must be more to this then one chapter!

Good concept, waiting for more, please.
aleandros137 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I'm really interested in your work. Please update soon.
Sceonn chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I am so pissed of this laundry s#!t in all these fics. Would it kill authors for once to have the summoned MC refuse?
ww1990ww chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Please tell me that you will add more charactesr form KH especially vilians. I would love to see what Louise would do against Maleficant or Charnebrog. I have strange feeling that she would fled very very far away.
karthik9 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
It is excellent chapter. I look forward to future updates.
Archer0 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
That was actually rather interesting regardless of if you continue it or not made me think of how it would've gone if you had riku be the one summoned it would've been more violent to say the least XD
Anyway it was a nice one shot(?) to pass the time and was open ended enough for continuation which is always nice to see that and you have a good writing style which is understandable with very few hiccups if any in it hope to read more in the future (in fact I will)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »