Reviews for The Key to a Familiar
Cilo chapter 1 . 1/12
This is awesome. It needs a proofread, but it is by no means illegible.
I'm honestly curious how the power scaling will work. In terms of magic, he can do things that none of Zero's cast can even dream of, like graviga or stopga, that manipulate gravity and time for short periods (I say time because people who are stopped take damage after the magic runs out, not during). How intense is Sora's firaga compared to say, Colbert's? Since he can use three elements (blizzaga-water, firaga-fire, and thundaga/aeroga-air) does that make him a triangle mage or does his versatility make him a square?
Is curaga technically water or is it an extra spell like stopga?
And I'm assuming that as the fully realized Keyblade Master, Sora has access to more than the Kingdom Key. Does that mean he'll be super fast and strong when using Ultima or Oblivion or other high-end keys?
Will you be incorporating formes from the later games?
Honestly, I'm really exited for this. I like your writing style and I think there aren't enough well made Kingdom Hearts stories.
Refraction of Light chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Interestting. If you ever continue this. What's happening in the other worlds though? In your story will the heartless have a part or pure ZnT? I do hope you continue this.
ARSLOTHES chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Interesting fic, hope you decide to update your stories soon
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
This is a great story!
i really want to read more of it
Renrag chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Moar!
NaruHarem4ever chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Wow! One hell of a good fic! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Sora would never just tell someone about the Keyblade like that when he knows its meant to be a secret
Gojira Geek chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
UPDATE PLEASE!
TheDisturbed01 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I like it, a lot.
Haldir639 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This story is looking awesome so far, keep up the good work.
Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
It was ok I guess, if nothing more than a quick rehash of canon. One thing worth noting is that lightning IS in fact something that the mages of halkegenia are capable of doing. Wardes, Louise's fiancé, is famous for his lightning spells. If I remember right lightning is considered a triangle spell of the air element. Or maybe it was air air fire? Either way lighting does in fact fall within the standard spell lists of ZnT mages, even if only castable by particularly gifted individuals.
Selias chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Lightning is under the wind element. Wardes uses lightning spells. Would have been better for Sora to use Graviga, or something, if you wanted him to use an "unknown element."
Zikarn Krais chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I dislike the first parts.

If I remember correctly, Sora is definitely not as easygoing as to let Louise basically walk over him.
gaiawolf chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
What? That's it?! No! There must be more to this then one chapter!

Good concept, waiting for more, please.
aleandros137 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I'm really interested in your work. Please update soon.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »