Reviews for Dancing through the Moonlight
milagglad chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I like to go ahead...
SuperFreakingDuper chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
How did I only just find and read this story tonight? As soon as I started reading this it instantly reminded me of xdreamlessx ? Not entirely sure if you changed your name or if you're are completely different author so my apologies if I'm wrong :)
p.s I really enjoyed the first chapter. Its sounds like Alice is gonna get more than sex at the suite :P
Zelda's Hero chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter!
ViciousNightGoddess chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I hope you decide to continue with this story i truely enjoyed it
Neb87 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Wow, this story is just great, I love everything about it! You write a perfect Alice, she is just so fun to read and so... Alice xD. I really hope you chose to continue this story, I know I'll be looking forward to an update. Really like the dynamic between Bella and Alice, and sweet Alice having all her dreams come true. Great story and great writing!
Jeffster chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Please continue! I want to see what happens! :)
Elphaba Cullen chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Oh please continue! I was grinning like a loon throughout!

And whilst I prefer 3rd person, Alice's pov is refreshing and adorable.

Please continue.
misscanteloupe chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Yes, please continue :) Please don't listen to anyone who's stupid enough to criticize your Alice. I love her here as she is. In character if you ask me. And don't get me started on Bella. Her hotness level is through the roof.

I actually hope you stay with Alice's P.O.V. It'll sort of take away the mysterious vibe if you drift to Bella's perspective, but, it's your story. Can't wait for the next update :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
the story ain't bad but alice is so not alice. she need too be over the top, confident and well what make alice herself, that was just a random girl name alice. and its not just because she's human, i've read story where she's human and she's herself.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Love love love! More please!
RRKILL chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I have never read an Alice POV like this...Yes, worth continuing...YES YES YES. Plus as a bonus - Bella's description is beyone HOT. Please keep going!
PezFaberry3 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Please update more soon. Loved the first chapter and it has great potential.
elliehandesu chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
terrific hahahaa i want to know about Bella POV please hope u continue this love it
sexayred chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! OMG I think I just found my new favorite bellice story:)
Brandon-Hunter15 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013