Reviews for Unexpected Happenings
DalkonCledwin chapter 4 . 2h
She’s gonna do a ritual… That can’t end well…

I thought you’d like to know that you are misspelling Jenna’s surname, which is Sommers. The surname of “Summers” belongs to another vampire show which was popular in the late 1990’s.

Oh and… um… Beef Burger? Talk about redundant redundancies.
Ashelline chapter 48 . 7/11
love this. hope it will be updated soon
mehrunes chapter 48 . 6/24
This story is fantastic, too bad it's abandoned. I hope someone else adopts is, so it gets an ending.
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 48 . 6/20
Damn this keeps getting better. Blaise obviously held some form of a torch for Rei, if they didn't have anything previously. Rebekah is being a lil snot, but thats to be expected. I'd like her to warm up to Rei as they could be friends. Klaus and Rei's interaction is amusing in the hot and cold attitudes. I wonder who will break first in realizing they might be starting to care for the other.
Sankarea329 chapter 41 . 6/20
OMGGGG LITERALLY EVERYONE KNOW SHES A FUKINN WITCHH ITS JUST ELENA AND FEW MINOR CHARACTERS LEFT! WHO WOULD HE EVEN TELL?!
APridefulSin chapter 48 . 6/18
mwahahahahaha
Inv0ke chapter 24 . 6/10
still think she is stupid and she need to get her magic back
Inv0ke chapter 23 . 6/10
she fucking stupid...

she should be paranoid about wizards tracking her down and someone she know really well acts 100% different
Inv0ke chapter 19 . 6/10
when will she get her magic back
Inv0ke chapter 16 . 6/10
when is her magic going to come back having her weak is dull she is a badass witch
00esoteric00 chapter 48 . 6/9
I sincerely hope you continue this amazing story one day.
Ellie.Cast4 chapter 48 . 6/1
Such a captivating read, love this version of THE Potter. Thanks author! Hopelessly positive that you’ll come back to it.
daughterofcoldharbor chapter 48 . 5/16
gonna cry when i saw this hasn’t been updated since 2015
whether-morning-whether-night chapter 48 . 5/4
I know there's pretty much no hope after seven years but I would give my kidney and a first born to read more of this story, not even kidding.
Daboop Jones chapter 42 . 4/27
this is something that bothered me about the show, not only do they think they got the rights to vamp info, and act all surprised when someone knows anything bout the supernatural, but they have no conflicting feelings about how many have to die to save one girl. the people from mystic falls and even the wolves and vamps that have nothing to do with the idiots all die so one girl lives. seriously just make a deal with the old af hybrid. do a blood donation and keep literally everyone safe! also whats up with everyone literally taking orders from a girl? she's not an adult and they kept everything from Jenna cus Elena said so? did no one stop and think that she needs an adult to keep her in line? that's selfish and sloppy on their parts. the whole "it's my life I should make the decisions!" bs is weak, you're a child, you can't vote so you don't get a vote.
sorry for the rant, I am raising my 16 year old brother n they did Jenna dirty by disregarding her authority on this. this girl thinks she's hot shit on a silver platter, when really she a cold turd on a paper plate.
5,486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »