Reviews for Unexpected Happenings
Amazing
Can’t wait to read more
Plzzz update soon
It'smads chapter 48 . 6/24
so far, I've immensely enjoyed your story, especially with the characterizations. each character has so much color to them, not only does it create a realistic look, but also great depth and personality. this was my second time reading this and i'll keep coming back!
miasmommy0419 chapter 48 . 6/9
Love love love this story!
Procrastinatingismyforte chapter 48 . 6/6
I have read this story from chapter 1 to here, five times and I need the next chapter!
Nida926 chapter 1 . 6/3
I dont mind paying to actually read this complete story and my god is this well written, I have lost the number of times I have read this book and always feel such sadness that this is so in-complete and what to tell about the characters...simply amazing...I am not sure whether u even read these reviews...if u are...then I beg u to please update...its very cruel to abandon this amazing story...and trust me u can actually get paid for a story like this...
'Unexpected Happenings' is my favourite crossover fic, and my second favourite Harry Potter fanfiction. When will the next chapter be up?
Amy chapter 48 . 6/1
This is one of the most well written works I have ever come across. Your character development and interactions are incredible. I sincerely hope you one day continue this as it is simply wonderful.
Miranda Gryffindor chapter 48 . 5/26
I hope you continue this fic
psychosae chapter 48 . 5/7
Oh my god, how the hell am I just now stumbling upon this unfinished masterpiece?! I was up alllll night reading this and now I need more! :)
KyrieB chapter 48 . 4/20
Absolutely Love this story, can’t wait for more!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 39 . 4/15
Hahahha Klaus and Rei argue like a married couple. It's so funny.
DaoGodPrimus chapter 48 . 4/8
I love this story that you have written and hope you pick it up again sometime in the future it's been 6 years since last update, this story has the most interesting blend of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and The Supernatural World of TVD I have seen in a long time, it's very well written and the Character dynamics are very well done so yeah even though none of us are entitled to ask you this since you do this for free I hope you come back and finish this story
Sri chapter 48 . 3/29
I don't have the right words to describe it. The story is so wonderful. I absolutely love the dynamic between Klaus and Rei. Awesome awesome writing. Absolute gem. Love your writing style.
Nida926 chapter 48 . 3/27
Can u pls update this story! This is too good to be abandoned
avereguete chapter 48 . 3/21
I love this story so much, I hope you update it soon
5,446 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »