Reviews for Unexpected Happenings
AlwaysEager chapter 48 . 9/18
I've eagerly sped through this fanfiction over the weekend. I'm obsessed and my addiction influenced some major insomnia that demanded I keep going. I've been reading fanfiction as a hobby since I was in junior high. I'm now 24 and this is hands down, my favorite to have come across.

You have captured the characters beautifully. Rei is believable. She is strong, but not overpowered. Characters love her; characters hate her. She's a sassy little thing and the insight to everyone's POV really adds to the story.

I love your writing style. You have excellent grammar. No matter how good a plot is, I can't push through if I find one where the author struggles with spelling, punctuation, etc. I knew what I was getting into, starting a fanfiction that hadn't been updated in years, but my curiosity won me over. I have no regrets.

I'm really curious as to how the confrontation in Mystic Falls is going to go. Will Rei be dubbed a traitor? So much suspense! I truly am enjoying all the banter between her and Klaus.

I hope you return to us. You're absolutely brilliant and I'd probably be willing to give anything you wrote a chance. I hope life is treating you will.
Serelena chapter 48 . 9/4
This is probably like the 10th time I've re-read this story and I swear it gets better every time I read it! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
kagome higurashi chapter 48 . 9/4
please write some more. it's good. how will blaise react to Klaus. does draco like rei, and he's jealous of blaise and rei, thus taunting blaise about rei.
I miss this story it was starting to get real good I love the rei/Klaus moments please start writing again
Lady Highschoolnerd chapter 45 . 8/24
I just reread your story for what feels like the 10th time, and I'm holding out hope for more :) Thank you for being incredible!
atal23 chapter 1 . 8/22
I hope you haven't given up on this, I as well as many others are patiently waiting for when you decide to update
Zoey24 chapter 41 . 8/8
Again such a great story. I really do enjoy watching Rei and Klaus' interactions, they really do go well together.
This is one of my favorite stories (which is a hard feat considering I've easily read over a thousand fanfictions.) I have read this story 5 times and have been waiting for the next chapter for years. I know that you have a life outside of fanfiction but I want to beg you, please consider updating this fanfiction! The dynamic between the characters is wonderful and no other author captures those feelings like you do. You are a great author and if you ever go professional, let me know.
HannahEmilyNicole chapter 48 . 8/8
Please please pretty please update
TheUltimateBibliophile chapter 48 . 8/7
I know it's probably hopeless, considering that it's been over 2 years since you last updated, but I want to tell you that I love your story and I sincerely wish you update. Even if you don't, I appreciate how wonderful your story is.
ReadLikeHermione chapter 47 . 8/6
I wish you would update this. It's such a great story!
Your story is brilliant.
Another reviewer chapter 48 . 7/30
So I've read and reread this story about 5 times in the last two days, I have to say I love the way you write their interactions, I adore the tension you create. Not the biggest fan of the fem! Harry thing, mostly because it's hard to see canonical Harry's personality traits in Rei but I appreciate that she's not an overpowered Mary-Sue. Don't know if you'll update soon or at all but whatever you've written is satisfying enough and there are enough insights that I can see where it's going or at least where I'd like it to go, so I don't feel the need to smash my keyboard and emotionally blackmail you into updating.
Noturmommy chapter 48 . 7/14
Stop using orbs so much seriously. You can use already established characters who are someone else's intellectual property don't just slide in stuff to an established story be creative
ravencarr chapter 1 . 7/13
I usually shied away from Fem!Harry... but I'm willing to read this xover because of your chosen name "Rei" *grin* and of course *cough* Klaus *cough*
hehe