Reviews for Unexpected Happenings
Please give us another chapter I miss this story I don't know how much longer I can go without it. I also can't wait for the mikaelson ball that is going to be really interesting with klaus and rei the sexual tension is already there now there just needs to be a little push.
Um. . .someone chapter 48 . 11/21
God, I love this story. Re-reading it only makes me love it more 3
love love love this story! the chemistry :3 although i really dont like lemons or limes so i hope you don't write those :D headcanon: rei is secretly immortal (who needs explananations? ahhaa) and her and klaus get married and have 5 sassy babies just like them with blue eyes and black hair
also love the angst and rei like never cries around klaus and it'd be really cute if she did and he comforts her in his klaus-y way
anyway i hope you continue this! and please please keep it t-rated!
Kneinke chapter 48 . 11/21
God I absolutely adore this! This is the first crossover that I have read from TVD and HP, I don't think anyone can top it! Please update when you can.
Bobdebob chapter 48 . 11/19
I absolutely love this story, and I just got so immersed in it!

I hope you can continue it soon!
Lady Syndra chapter 48 . 11/18
Omg I was so sad when I saw there was no next button. Completely lost track and was so immersed into this story!

I hope hope hope hope you update soon!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
tom-felton-lover-the-first chapter 48 . 11/18
I'm in love with story I couldn't stop reading it. Please continue it you have a gift.
Please please please update soon
Don't-Have-A chapter 1 . 11/16
Please update this again! It is way too good so far to just quit so please don't and post new chapters again ASAP!
fyrechild789 chapter 47 . 11/15
Love this story! You weave as much into what they don't say and do as you do into the actual dialogue and actions. You have me liking characters I didn't like in the show. The level of complexity to the originals is amazing, you've made them forces to be reckoned with and not just due to brute force. I love how well Rebecca reads her brother, and how you used Katherine to read others...I was enjoying her frustration a little too much!

Not sure if you still need this, but tipping is 10-20% in US. Each city varies a bit, but try googling and you should get the standard. Not all occupations that accept a tip, are required a tip though. For instance, taxi drivers are not "required" by social convention. Problem is, because of tips servers don't have to be paid minimum wage, we're talking 30% or less of minimum wage. So even if it all sucks, you realize the person serving you needs the tips. To complicate it more, people who used to be waiters/servers, tip high. Higher than the guidelines, largely because they remember needing the money. One of my friends, considers 20% the base line. Then good rule of thumb at a bar...always tip high. They mix the drinks :)
kitsune-miko-witch chapter 48 . 11/15
I really hope that this goes through the Originals story line as well but with Rei carrying Klaus's child instead of Hayley-those New Orleans witches wouldn't know what hit them if they tried anything on Rei especially if her magic is fixed, and Hermione would be a force to be contended with as well-I'm looking forward to reading more!
spicyrash chapter 48 . 11/15
I'm hoping that Klaus gets rei pregnant and they have hope Michelson together...
Of course they will be in live and rei at full power then!
ShirahTan chapter 48 . 11/14
empress chapter 48 . 11/14
oooh... brilliant story! :-)
I like your writing. and the chemistry between niklaus and rei is incredible!
looking forward on your update! (no pressure, though)
Rose Nieman-Black-Targaryen chapter 2 . 11/13
Only if he knew that she was the Savior and the Chosen One in her world...
4,881 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »