Reviews for Unexpected Happenings
APridefulSin chapter 48 . 2/19
ooo
The Pontiac Bandit chapter 48 . 2/11
I think this is like the 12th time I've read this lol. But I could have sworn there were more chapters than 48. It's always a delight to read this. I speed throw it so quickly and am always desperate for more.

Kudos for sure to you and your style of writing. I'm so curious as to how Rei's progress with her magic will unfold. And I'm doubly curious to how Blaise fits into Rei's past. I'm down for a slow burn and cannot wait to see Klaus and Rei's relationship develop.

Best of luck going forward!
The Pontiac Bandit chapter 42 . 2/11
It always infuriated me the way everyone dropped everything for Elena. To see Rei stand up to Stefanfills me with so much satisfaction.

I really enjoy the way you've written this. I appreciate that you are not hammering out all the scenes from the show, it really showcases your own unique spin on things.
Guest chapter 48 . 12/5/2023
You haven't updated already December 2023
sighn chapter 48 . 10/30/2023
love love love the boom, simply amazing. can't wait for more.
Ilena Petrova chapter 47 . 10/2/2023
would love for you to continue
Dark Neko 7000 chapter 48 . 9/9/2023
What will happen next time
Consultativewedo chapter 48 . 8/24/2023
I had a blast reading this, honestly. I basically inhaled the whole thing in a day. You wrote an excellent character in both Rei and Klaus, this is one of the stories you find very randomly, you fall in love with and once you finish them you are left feeling empty wondering if you are ever gonna read again something as exciting that hits all the right places. I don't know whether you continue writing this story since people of course change with time and their interests change as well, but I would love to see Klaus' and Rei's relationship blossom. In any case though, I would love to know whether you write any original stories! Your writing style is beautiful, so consider me already eager to read any work of yours!
Consultativewedo chapter 47 . 8/24/2023
Ha, funny thing is, I found out that Elena ended up with Matt from your authors note. I completely stopped watching the show after the first few episodes of season five. The screenwriters did almost every character dirty with every passing season.
Consultativewedo chapter 23 . 8/24/2023
I just love your writing style and your story building. The way you write the characters is exquisite. I know this story hasn't been updated in almost a decade, but I really hope you see this comment, because your writing has touched me 3
hourhercrevan chapter 48 . 8/6/2023
I want more please!
hope you update soon!
Luna3000 chapter 48 . 7/20/2023
it's a very interesting story! I hope you would come back and update it someday soon
roscpetals chapter 48 . 7/10/2023
i really love this, one of the best hp/tvd crossover story and i hope you're gonna update this even though it's been eight years...
beahliezl.marasigan chapter 48 . 7/5/2023
Hoping you'd come back as I've enjoyed reading your story.
Meilinfan chapter 47 . 7/2/2023
Hello!
I'm reading this story after so many years, and it has aged so well! It has awoken so much nostalgia in me, and I wanted yo thank you for the entertainment you have given us!
5,523 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »