Reviews for Unexpected Happenings
More, please.
JediGemini chapter 48 . 10/2
i adore this fanfic despite the fact that i am fighting between the Rei/Elijah ship and Rei/Klaus ship lol keeping updating please!
atal23 chapter 47 . 8/18
I know it's been years since your last update, with everything going on in the world rn I dont blame you. I still have hope that you'll return , until then I hope you're well.
Aeris Lux chapter 48 . 8/15
hey. just found this and I couldn't stop reading! good job!
Reina24 chapter 48 . 7/17
I love it
Amazing
Can’t wait to read more
Plzzz update soon
It'smads chapter 48 . 6/24
so far, I've immensely enjoyed your story, especially with the characterizations. each character has so much color to them, not only does it create a realistic look, but also great depth and personality. this was my second time reading this and i'll keep coming back!
miasmommy0419 chapter 48 . 6/9
Love love love this story!
Procrastinatingismyforte chapter 48 . 6/6
I have read this story from chapter 1 to here, five times and I need the next chapter!
Nida926 chapter 1 . 6/3
I dont mind paying to actually read this complete story and my god is this well written, I have lost the number of times I have read this book and always feel such sadness that this is so in-complete and what to tell about the characters...simply amazing...I am not sure whether u even read these reviews...if u are...then I beg u to please update...its very cruel to abandon this amazing story...and trust me u can actually get paid for a story like this...
'Unexpected Happenings' is my favourite crossover fic, and my second favourite Harry Potter fanfiction. When will the next chapter be up?
Amy chapter 48 . 6/1
This is one of the most well written works I have ever come across. Your character development and interactions are incredible. I sincerely hope you one day continue this as it is simply wonderful.
Miranda Gryffindor chapter 48 . 5/26
I hope you continue this fic
psychosae chapter 48 . 5/7
Oh my god, how the hell am I just now stumbling upon this unfinished masterpiece?! I was up alllll night reading this and now I need more! :)
KyrieB chapter 48 . 4/20
Absolutely Love this story, can’t wait for more!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 39 . 4/15
Hahahha Klaus and Rei argue like a married couple. It's so funny.
5,450 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »