Reviews for Unexpected Happenings
dadiladila chapter 48 . 7/3/2019
I do hope you’re going to update this story soon. Because it’s just amazing! I’ve grinning, squealing over this story since yesterday. You make just the perfect female Harry.
Starflare1 chapter 48 . 6/30/2019
Can you continue
spacecowboy2011 chapter 48 . 6/26/2019
For a quarter million words on a romance tagged story, there is a severe lack of it present.
LordWarren chapter 1 . 6/20/2019
By far the best crossover in my opinion. Very original
yaoishipsforlife chapter 48 . 6/17/2019
been forever since this has been updated, but still have hope that it will continue, someday. fingers crossed. really liked this story.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 48 . 6/14/2019
This is the best VD/HP crossover I've come across. It's everything I hope for and more. I see that it's been a while since you've updated, and I truly hope that you intend to continue. I look forward to reading more! Thanks so much for this amazing story
Ellea Cloud chapter 48 . 6/9/2019
Usually, I only read long stories when they are completed. But I let myself be tempted by your story, by this ship, and I really don't regret it. I love that story of yours ! The only thing than I regret it's to see since how long it doesn't have new chapter or even somes news from you about it. I would want to know (if possible) if it's still in your project to continued this story ?

I hope to read you again, and in either case, thank you for having share that many chapters of a amazing story with us.

Kisses, Ellea
RedAro chapter 48 . 6/8/2019
Wow! I just found this and I really wanted to tell you that this is the best version of Klaus written show wise and otherwise. He’s ten steps ahead, he enjoys life, he’s cunning in the way a 1,000 year old being should be. And Rei is amazing. What a character!
supernaturalreader21 chapter 48 . 6/4/2019
I just found this story and I love it! I hope that you continue to right it!
LunarReads chapter 8 . 5/20/2019
Why does Elena sound like Bella when they were worrying about Victoria
FlowerChild23 chapter 48 . 5/20/2019
Oh man. Please update soon!
Abbie Blizzard chapter 48 . 5/19/2019
wow... this was not the story I wanted but by God, was it the story I needed!

The way you've written a female harry potter and merged the two worlds lore/laws together is genius. I'm simply captivated by the concept of wand-wielders and Wiccans as two species of witches/wizards. Why has no one thought of this sooner?

Keep it up! I can't wait to see how klaus/rei's relationship will develop :) ;)
TheLadyO chapter 48 . 4/27/2019
Are you going to continue the story? I am obsessed with it
Outgund chapter 48 . 4/26/2019
Love this story hope to see it continued
Guest chapter 48 . 4/22/2019
I love love this story!please update more!
5,448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »