Reviews for Unexpected Happenings
Apriciity chapter 48 . 12/17/2018
This is so good! I’ve come back to re-read it at least 3 times!
Darknees Queen chapter 48 . 12/14/2018
I'm really excited with this history, I don't have words to explain how much I liked it. I'm anxious to know what will happen with Rei ... XOXO
ficfan chapter 48 . 11/28/2018
HELL YES!
I am still reading this I come back regularly and re-read it over and over hoping for a new chapter yet still happy even if I'm just re-reading

Hope for a new chapter soon
Morning Songbird chapter 42 . 11/25/2018
I think you are one amazing writer
mayito 300 chapter 48 . 11/23/2018
hi, sooo, i've been reading your story for a while and I know that you forgot about it. but if you want to take it as a hobby maybe it could become a fun thing to do.
Just think about it
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 48 . 11/18/2018
UGHHH! Klaus should have fallen in love with Rei already. His stalling is pissing me off.. this was meant to be a romance/Adventure. Romance is meant to be the most featuring thing in this story besides adventure. I'm left in suspense it's killing me. Please update soon! I know there has to be more.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 41 . 11/18/2018
Why doesn't Klaus just fall in love with Rei already. God damn it, it's driving me nuts.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 20 . 11/18/2018
So all the people in Mystic Falls only see in black and white? Are they stupid? They really need to face reality, and soon. In views of black and white, there's always grey or some other color.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 18 . 11/18/2018
Elena is pissing me off. Like seriously, I feel like just killing her and be done with it. She brings stupid a whole new meaning, and she brings bitch to a whole new meaning.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 17 . 11/18/2018
I can see that Klaus likes compelling people to do what he wants when it isn't done the first time he asks of it. But that won't work on Rei, her mental shields also known as Oculumency(if that's even spelled right) protects her from such things. She's also immune to imperio which is her world's spell at controlling people the way they want.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 14 . 11/18/2018
The way she killed those werewolves, she acted like it didn't hurt her to end a life.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 12 . 11/18/2018
I'm glad to see that Rei is using her magic by just wanting things to happen instead of saying them or focusing her magic through a wand. It's all been wordless and wandless magic. Which is impressive in itself when she set the werewolf on fire.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 8 . 11/17/2018
I like Elijah too, he's cool. Then there's the other mikaelson brother that is cool, and that's Niklaus, because he's a hybrid between vampire and werewolf.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 1 . 11/17/2018
In the chapter they said that Rei couldn't be around magic, had to be isolated from magic so she could re-teach herself how to channel her magic again. However the Bennett's are witches, and they have magic... so is she truly isolated from magic?
Lady Highschoolnerd chapter 1 . 11/10/2018
It's been a few years, but I just thought of your stories randomly today, so I wanted to drop by to first say thank you (both this and personas are beautifully written and have stuck with me through the years). I know life gets busy, and long storylines take a lot of time and effort and love to develop, but I just want to be encouraging if you ever find your way back to updating. We will all still be here waiting :)
5,450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »