Reviews for Unexpected Happenings
Lady Highschoolnerd chapter 1 . 11/10/2018
It's been a few years, but I just thought of your stories randomly today, so I wanted to drop by to first say thank you (both this and personas are beautifully written and have stuck with me through the years). I know life gets busy, and long storylines take a lot of time and effort and love to develop, but I just want to be encouraging if you ever find your way back to updating. We will all still be here waiting :)
Guest chapter 48 . 11/3/2018
I really wish you would update this
Sophie chapter 15 . 10/23/2018
I dont like this harry(rai) she’s not like the true harry, I mean, she’s too Judgy for my taste... considering that her uncle is a werewolf and Albus teached her that no matter what we are, is our choices what defines us...
TheQueenOfFoxes chapter 48 . 10/7/2018
This is such a great story. And the interactions between the characters are well written and amazing
Dalar Rose chapter 48 . 9/29/2018
Adore this story! Can’t wait for the next updates!
anette1 chapter 48 . 9/28/2018
Great story! I would really like to know what happens next! Please come back anf finish the story!
hexandvex chapter 48 . 9/27/2018
i dont know if you'll ever see this, but please come back to this story! i love it so much :(
NatalieLynn chapter 48 . 9/16/2018
Great story so far! I see it's been quite a while since you updated it last. I hope your muse for it returns soon and inspires you to complete it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2018
Ahhhhhhh! this the the fourth time i reread this story, I really really want to know what happen next
Tera21 chapter 48 . 9/2/2018
I have read this story so many times its really great!
I like how you portray Klaus and Elijah you did a great job of portraying their characters
Guest chapter 48 . 9/1/2018
Reread your story, and found it still as exciting as I remembered. Hope you'll find the time and motivation to update it again.
Ilska chapter 48 . 8/31/2018
I flew through all of these chapters in about 18 hours, and I can honestly say that it wasn’t enoughI need more! It’s so well written, and captivating, and I feel myself drawn it. I can’t wait for an update!
Guest chapter 43 . 8/30/2018
Oky Rei is such a Mary Sue -I think I'm bowing out now
tesw0505 chapter 48 . 8/27/2018
I just wanted you to know that I adore this story. It’s so well thought out and I love Rei! Her stubbornness and the relationship between her and Klaus are the best. I love how you’ve portrayed her! Thank you so much for writing and even though it’s been a while I hope you update soon.
DarkeAngel10 chapter 48 . 8/25/2018
I absolute love this story! I know it’s been ages but I really hope you’ll update it soon! I can’t wait for Rei I and Klaus to get together! I think it’s great how you get the to challenge each other!
5,451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »