Reviews for Unexpected Happenings
SemiraBlake chapter 48 . 8/20/2018
PLEASE UPDATE! I love reading Rei confront everyone with her stubbornness. She is brilliant and I need more Klei!
adaren1 chapter 48 . 8/16/2018
I love this story so much! I love Harry Potter and I love the vampire diaries, and smushed together it's just an endless circle of love and affection. I really like how you made rei a strong, powerful woman, but you didn't go too far and make her annoying about it. I thought it was really amazing how in depth you went into each and every character! I know that you stopped updating like 3 years ago, but if you happened to feel the sudden urge to keep writing this beautiful story, I know that I, like many others im sure, would be ecstatic. anyways, I just wanted to say that I love it and that I hope you keep writing!
-I posted the same review as a guest I think and I wanted to post it as me bc I guess that is more heartfelt even though you never know who people are online and I could very well be a serial killer.
Guest chapter 48 . 8/16/2018
crimson hearts chapter 48 . 8/8/2018
dear god i went and reread the story as i hadnt read the last chapter and i was desperate for a good read and well to refresh my memory but now i am sooooo sad because i want more and well lets face it i think its been long enough that there might not be any more updates. just please know i love this story and i would love to read more as im sure many others would as well. please consider continuing to update. thanks.
az31r4 chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
is it still going? the story facsinating, I hope it still...
chucktastic chapter 48 . 7/29/2018
Has this story been abandoned?
LissaCarver chapter 48 . 7/28/2018
so politely asking if you are gonna update soon or abandon the story. really would like to know.
Wika0304 chapter 48 . 7/26/2018
please update
Hearteyesmf chapter 48 . 7/26/2018
This story is so good, and I really hope it hasn't been abandoned! Your interpretation of Klaus is probably the most in character I've ever seen and the sparks between him and Rei are incredible. It would be a shame for this story to end before Rei's past really has the chance to catch up with her in Mystic Falls, especially since we just got the peek of Blaise. I also look forward to seeing how Rei interacts with the Mikealson family when they are all reunited. Please consider coming back to this story at some point, it's definitely the best HP/VD crossover I've ever read!
dersoccer chapter 45 . 7/24/2018
About your tipping question. If the service was absolutely terrible: 10% tip. If the service was good: 15% tip. And if the service was great: 20-25% tip. Yes you have to tip at every sit down restaurant. There’s an optional tip at places that just serve you the food, where you order at a counter and there’s no waiter/waitress, that’s usually just a dollar or two. And if you eat in a large group (10-15 people), a 15% tip is usually added automatically to your bill.
dersoccer chapter 23 . 7/24/2018
With all of these little times Rei finds something off about Alaric I find it hard to believe that Rei Potter, who was taught by Mad-Eye *CONSTANT VIGILANCE* Moody didn’t use the Order’s tactic of asking a question only Alaric would know the answer to.
Mewz chapter 48 . 7/19/2018
it had been so long since your last update but I still refuse to think that this awesome story is abandoned. So, i'm begging you, please please update soon! I'm dying to know what would happen next! PLEASE!
Camille785 chapter 48 . 7/17/2018
This is my first ever Xover. And can I just say how NOT disapointed I was? Everytime I stumble across an Xover in Ffn search, its always the same thing: "what happens when, while travelling, /character/ finds themselves in /town/." And it is so cliche and has no backstory! Its a Xover for the sake of an Xover. And most of the time its almost a crack!fic. I sweared off Xovers long ago. Then, I find your story. At first I didnt realise it was an Xover, and reading the summary, I was immediately intrigued. I thought "Ill give it a chance"

And boy was I impressed.

You have litterally thought of everything! Of the reason why Rei is in Mystic Falls (I love FemHarry and the reason is great) to the descriptions and insight in the characters' head to the pairing! Klaus/Rei (Klei/Raus/Krei)

Its been about 3 YEARS since youve updated and youre no where near finished (in my opinion). So please update soooooooon! Please PLEASE!
The Queen of Thornes chapter 48 . 7/15/2018
I’ve binged this in the last 2 or so days and oh, my god, I ADORE this story! Cannot wait to see where you go from here!

Also, loving your characterisation of Rebekah! Can’t wait to see if she and Rei become besties
SonataDeiMorti chapter 42 . 7/15/2018
Man. I can't take the shit Elena is Rei? Rei is kick ass awesome! I love her! Great job building this priceless character!
5,451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »