Reviews for Unexpected Happenings
pippaberkeley chapter 2 . 7/13/2018
I’m imaging Lydia graham
A reviewer chapter 48 . 7/8/2018
Dear Whitedwarf,
I saw that you reviewed a story quite recently. I mean to ask you, are you still going to finish this story, seeing as you still use fan ? I hope I didn't come off rude or demanding, it's just that, this story is one of the best I've ever seen and I probably read it many times.
Thanks, a reviewer
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 48 . 7/5/2018
Nice! Though I have to ask when will she open up more?
Monicaaaaaa chapter 48 . 7/3/2018
Awesome! The plots are perfect. You kept everyone in character and fit Rei perfectly in the whole TVD storyline. The twist about the moonstone is genius! I love Rei's character, please don't abandon this story!
bellislefan chapter 1 . 7/1/2018
i hope you finish this and light in the dark
Daughter of Trickery chapter 48 . 6/29/2018
Please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update! Do you have any idea how good this story is? It's almost been three years! Please update! Rei's character is amazing ! And does Blaise like her?! Cz OMG! BUT I ship her with Klaus... But I can't wait for the family ball and to see them dance to gather! But please UPDATE!
ahgase007 chapter 48 . 6/27/2018
I really love this story. Please update soon!
crepusculumAmor chapter 48 . 6/27/2018
I just discovered your story yesterday after an author I follow posted about how good it was, how right they were it’s unreal I really would like to this you will pick it up again. I have never read a fanfic that’s so popular well done
Duchess-Aima chapter 48 . 6/20/2018
I really love the dynamic between Rei and Klaus! The banter, the arguments, I really love the build up between the two. I really hope you update this because I can't wait to see what happens next!
Love It chapter 48 . 6/18/2018
I really hope you come back to this story.. it is so credible.
Starkie chapter 48 . 6/9/2018
Are you okay?
TangerineM chapter 48 . 6/7/2018
Hi! It’s been the third time I read this story, and it is amazing!
I really hope you will update soon because I am on edge right now!
MargaritaS chapter 48 . 6/5/2018
great story, i cant wait for more :)
theronjohn325 chapter 48 . 6/3/2018
I definitely want to read more of this, so update with more soon.
5,451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »