Reviews for Unexpected Happenings
Nida926 chapter 48 . 3/27
Can u pls update this story! This is too good to be abandoned
avereguete chapter 48 . 3/21
I love this story so much, I hope you update it soon
random.lee.5318008 chapter 48 . 3/19
This dead?

R. I. P.
random.lee.5318008 chapter 23 . 3/19
Gold
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 48 . 3/15
Oh my god yes! I’m so thrilled with the relationship between Rei and Klaus! It’s great to see it develop and everyone’s reaction to their bickering/threatening is so funny. I can’t what to see what happens now that they’re back in Mystic Falls! Also, while I like Elena as a character I find her to be very annoying in this story lol. I didn’t really think about it when I watched the show, since she is the main character, but the stuff everyone goes through for her? Kinda ridiculous. Oh well, I’m loving Rei’s attitude and can’t wait to see more protective Klaus! For real though, they are an awesome pair.
Layla347 chapter 48 . 3/10
Nicely done
Icy eyed Angel chapter 1 . 2/17
Hey I really love your story. The banter between rei and klaus is awesome haha hope you will update this one day
Ariella Forverrr chapter 48 . 2/3
It’s a true crime against humanity that it’s been over five years since an update, we’re quarantined in a panoramic, surely you can find it in your heart to continue this story.
JlovesGaara chapter 47 . 1/21
Your thousands of reviews are very much deserved! I have loved every moment of this fic. I hope one day you pick it up again. Excellent work.
luckyaish2406 chapter 48 . 1/10
This is one of the best fanfic i have ever read
If you consider to continue this story again, please do so!
I will wait for it gladly
Mauixx chapter 48 . 1/8
Just finished reading your story and it is phenomenal! I love Rei and Klaus’s interactions and witty banter! I know that this fic hasn’t been updated in years, but if you ever get the urge to update Im all here for it!:) I was hoping that I would get to the feels aspect of their complex relationship by the time I hit chapter 48, but they definitely have awhile to go before anything of that aspect appears!
StilinskiMikaelson chapter 48 . 12/21/2020
Oh no! I hope you continue at some point. I can't wait for Rei and Klaus to finally get together and especially tell their pasts.
treesliketorches chapter 1 . 12/20/2020
I'm so gutted I came across this story, as it hasn't been updated in over 5 years. But Holy hells. This is *the* best written piece of Fan Fiction I have *ever* come across. I devoured it in 2 days, and did nothing else. This is beyond superbly written.

I'm low key heart broken this will never be finished. But it was such a joy to read that I can let it slide. Thank you so much for this.. It was beautiful.
oceanicsunrise20 chapter 11 . 12/16/2020
That connection made me so happy!
oceanicsunrise20 chapter 10 . 12/16/2020
I'm absolutely loving your story so far! The only thing I'm struggling with is Americans using British terms such as chips, I'm British myself so I know it's awkward getting into the mindset of using terms from different countries, but it gives the story a lot more depth!
5,448 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »