Reviews for Unexpected Happenings
the-loststone chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Hey, which stories have you read - the klaus/femHarry stories - because I couldn't find that many, and you've set a pretty high standard for me so everyone else kind of falls short on the ones I do find on the scale of awesomeness...
Fake Flowers chapter 48 . 6/5/2017
I've just re-read this for the umpteenth time, and I had to leave a review to let you know that this story is still one of my favorite things to read. I don't read much from the Harry Potter fandom anymore, and I'm completely unfamiliar with Vampire Diaries, but this story just draws me in. I hope that there is more to come, especially with the cliffhanger in the last chapter. )
Somethingoriginalbutisn't chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
I absolutely love this fanfic and pairing! I've reread this fic so many times and each time it still gives me goosebumps! I know life gets in the way most times, but I'm still hoping you would still update!
atal23 chapter 48 . 5/30/2017
I honestly can't help but reread this over and over. This is an amazing piece , if you have time please continue
KatilynUzumaki chapter 48 . 5/29/2017
Please please please PLEASE continue! I love this story so much! The characterization is great and Rei and Klaus' interactions are amazing 3 I need more!
917brat chapter 37 . 5/22/2017
This is just amazing and I seriously hope that you update it again soon.
917brat chapter 9 . 5/21/2017
This is so amazing and I would really love to know just what you are going to have happen next, so I really hope that you update this again soon because so far it has been utterly amazing.
atal23 chapter 48 . 5/20/2017
I came to your profile because of Light in the Dark and happened to stumbled on to this Gem. This is by far the most captivating fanfic I have ever read. it's such a shame that you haven't completed this. I understand you things going on in your life but if it's possible could you please CONTINUE THIS AND START UPDATING SOON.
katraj0908 chapter 2 . 5/19/2017
Man I wish you'd written this around the time Fantastic Beasts came out so that MACUSA could be included or something.
Guest chapter 48 . 5/19/2017
OK, I wouldn't usually post such a review when the author hasn't upadated the fic for two years, but I saw that you posted something new a few days ago and I thought it's worth a try. So, I'm joining the legions of fans begging you to continue this fic. It's wonderful and I've been dying of curiosity for years. Won't you end my suffering?
audreyrosewadsworth chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
I so enjoyed the story beforehand you decided to haphazardly end it.
Cheshire333 chapter 48 . 5/10/2017
Please update as soon as you can! This is just such a great book, and I love it so much. So please?
Guest chapter 48 . 5/5/2017
I absolutely adore this story please please please please please update itttt!
myviolaismylife27 chapter 48 . 4/28/2017
Great story, very well written! Reads like an actual book, but better lol :)
Anonymous chapter 48 . 4/22/2017
Please Update, I Really Wanna Know What Happen Next In The Story, The Story Is Just So So So Interesting That I Fell In Love With It When Reading The Chapter One By One, It's Just Full Of Drama and Romance, I Don't Know Who To Ship Rei x Klaus Or Rei x Blaise. Please Please Update It.
5,451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »