Reviews for Unexpected Happenings
Cassie-011 chapter 48 . 11/13/2020
I just began reading this and now I am so depressed to see this hasn't been updated in over 5 years...
emjfangirl chapter 1 . 11/12/2020
Hi, am am rereading your story, and I am begging you to update soon. I know you started other stories, but this one is my favorite and it has been so long since you posted a new chapter for this one. After five years, you must have enough ideas/plot for at least one chapter.
Child of Dreams chapter 2 . 11/10/2020
Matt slipped vervain into the soup, didn't he?
Icy eyed Angel chapter 48 . 11/7/2020
I really enjoy your story. Hope you will update it again! It has been so long
evil genus chapter 48 . 11/4/2020
I really loved this, and all your other stories. I hope one day your inspired to return and finish some of them
Guest chapter 48 . 11/1/2020
I adore this story soo much and have been waiting for updates for sssooooo long , requesting the author to please update more of this goodnesss
Shadow-Wing chapter 2 . 10/31/2020
You mean to tell me a 17-year-old wizard, that defeated a Hitler grand wizard is normal! lmao ok lol.
Anon chapter 48 . 10/26/2020
What a shame this is abandoned
Guest chapter 48 . 10/18/2020
It's so good it's the third time I read it
Guest chapter 48 . 10/17/2020
this story is so captiviating! the way characters interact and arent one dimensional is phenominal. Rei and Rebekah's already conflicting relationship is so fun to watch. Then seeing how Rei and Niklaus's relationship is changing and how they are able to keep up with each other is just everything.
darkpegasuzz chapter 48 . 10/13/2020
Hope you one day continue this story. In my opinion one if not the best femHarry/Klaus story. The only point i have is the timeline, she left England a month - after the war. If we are assuming the HP timeline hasnt changed then that would mean this is in 97, yet mobile phones etc are there. If we Assume 2009 is the end of the war then that would mean that Albus would be 140- and TMR would be about 80. While TMR's age doesnt really matter in this case it also means that Magical Britain would have had an extra 12 years of recovery from WW2 with Gellert. But other than that which my mind pointed out, great story. I really do hope you one day continue.
Nadiafarjana chapter 48 . 10/9/2020
Damn I loved the story..but as always all good stories are unfinished.
Littlefirewolf123 chapter 48 . 10/8/2020
Are you still writing this story? Because its got me so captivated and wanting more!
Otsutsuki ace chapter 48 . 10/2/2020
Oh for fucks sake
Why are all the good stories unfinished
Martinaachann chapter 48 . 9/29/2020
Me duele que no terminaste la historia :(
5,448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »