Reviews for Unexpected Happenings
Emrys315 chapter 48 . 2/18/2020
As one of the three people in the world who has never seen Harry potter (I googled the names of what I guessed where harry potter people) I can honestly say I enjoyed the ride. Hope you come back!
Child of Dreams chapter 45 . 2/18/2020
All I know is that it's apparently considered rude not to leave a tip...
LittleRedCupcake chapter 47 . 2/17/2020
I love this story so much. The way you write the characters is amazing, and there’s a depth to them you don’t find in many stories. I’m incredibly obsessed with this story, and I have been for years. This was actually the first story I started reading on ffn, and I love to reread it. I’ve probably reread it twelve or so times? Im excited to see where you take this story, and I eagerly await your updates. (I was going to leave this on Chapter 48, but I’ve already left a review there..)
Tera21 chapter 48 . 2/13/2020
Please update soon
I really like this story u made!
great job with the characters, the plot is real good
cooldudette1 chapter 48 . 2/5/2020
please update it is really good
GeekOfManyForms chapter 1 . 1/28/2020
I know it's been years, but I hope you come back to this story.
MortalCoils chapter 48 . 1/27/2020
Ok so this is one of my top favorite stories. I see its been years since you updated, but I hope you see there are still people reading it and want you to continue! It's such a good story I'm totally heartbroken that it's unfinished :/
jgood27 chapter 48 . 1/20/2020
Love this story and cant wait to read more, please update
Kalynnblack chapter 48 . 1/19/2020
this is a wonderful story I am looking forward to updates
Guest chapter 48 . 1/6/2020
This story is FABULOUS and I really really hope you can update and continue it soon!
angela340278 chapter 48 . 1/5/2020
Loving this
automaton14 chapter 48 . 1/1/2020
hey I binged this today and wanted to let you know this is super good. I hope you're still writing, you're clearly extremely skilled. fingers crossed you're still updating this one!
Plesse cindy chapter 1 . 12/14/2019
It’s the fourth time that i read that fanfic and it’s a shame that there a no more update so please have merci on us and update
ThatLady234 chapter 48 . 12/9/2019
I hope you write more of this one! It’s sooo good I really don’t want to stop reading! It’s brilliant!
But how will they stay together if original vamp blood wouldn’t work on her? Unless Hybrid Blood would actually bring her back? Maybe?
Please please please pretty please right more it’s absolutely brilliant!
ThatLady234 chapter 23 . 12/9/2019