Reviews for Unexpected Happenings
ThatLady234 chapter 11 . 12/9/2019
Huh. It’s almost a heart to heart.
ThatLady234 chapter 2 . 12/9/2019
Except she’s not normal lol
IAmOutOfIdeas chapter 37 . 12/5/2019
I hate you for abandoning this masterpiece. Shame on you.
Clow Angel chapter 48 . 11/20/2019
This was an awesome story. Will it be continued?
recline chapter 48 . 11/20/2019
Great chapter just wish there is more to read after this one. If you can, can you please write more of this at some point. Would really be awesome.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 11/13/2019
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
Halle2003 chapter 48 . 11/6/2019
I love this book so much, you’ve done a great job and I love the relationship between Klaus and Rei honestly can’t wait for then to get together!
TheMashMonster chapter 48 . 10/27/2019
Amazing! Are you coming back to this? Please come back! I love Rei!
Kalynnblack chapter 48 . 10/27/2019
I like this story more updates please.
Alexiz tutsi chapter 48 . 10/11/2019
Espero y actualices algún día por que lo ame
JellyJess chapter 48 . 10/2/2019
I BLOODY AS HELL LOVE IT MATE!
JellyJess chapter 23 . 10/2/2019
Ohhhh their first meeting went more beyond my expectations. It made me squirm from the excitement.
laelruin chapter 48 . 9/24/2019
I adore this fic! I've been embroiled in it since the first line and I'm looking forward to the Rei/Blaise confrontation and her getting back to her former life. I'm also curious about what she wants with the Hybrid change and how that will affect magical Britain. I sincerely hope that you finish this fic! It has so much going for it and so many direction that it can explore.
Thanks for all of the time and effort you've put into it.
Sincerely,
L
hpogi chapter 48 . 9/19/2019
I like this one even more than The Art of Hidden Personas from the same author. The story is brilliant, I didn't stop reading until I reached the final chapter. Hopefully both stories will be updated one day.
Raven chapter 48 . 9/7/2019
It's about the third time I read your story! It's so fucking good and I love this more than my fav book. I really hope that you'd update this soon.
5,450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »