Reviews for Crazy Stupid Love
Sassssyyy chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
God dammit angel make a f****** sequel the story is awesome
AMUTOforever305 chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
OH MY GAAAWWWWWDDDD ITS SO FREAKING GOOD! I WISH I CAN JUST GIVE YOU CHOCOLATE CAKE AND 1 BILLION DOLLARS! . .AMAZINNNGGGGG!cant get enough and i hope you update soon :D
AMUTOforever305 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
so far so good! i already know im going to LOVE THISS! 3333333
Yukiji chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
WAHWAHWAHHHHHHHHH! I WISH IT DIDN'T HAVE TO END! loved it though
Rainshadow999 chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
I swear it's hard to not like Bakura…who doesn't love an awesome antagonist? XD
Atem, Yugi and Ryou need to stop putting people in the two different groups evil and good. Also wow, I wonder how many students go to their school.
Please update soon! :D
MoonlitNeko chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
That... was... awesome! You are a great writer! You got everyone's character perfectly and the ending was sweet. Good job! Can't wait to see more! :)
Numinous-Alqua chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
you're story is just soo good! I love your descriptions especially Bakura's character. I can't wait to see how you imagine Akefia and Marik. Seeing as they are the Badder of the Bad Boys. Poor Anzu she just can't win.
YamiBakura1988 chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Good chapter
Vladimir the Hamster chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Even though I've read a lot of your other stories and know that you're a good writer, it still surprised me how much I enjoyed this as I usually just have no interest in teen romance. But you've pulled it off really well! I found myself really invested in all of the character's feelings.

Anyway I'm definitely interested in more stories set in this AU since you've dropped so many hints of things without fleshing them out. I'd love to see them fleshed out some more! :)
YamiBakura1988 chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
Good chapter
white pedal chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Wonderful story!
DreamingChild chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Thank you for the lovely story! It ended very balanced, with her accepting the fact that he was who he was (she's kinda like a mob girlfriend, lol) though I imagine that over time, they both would change through their relationship.
Startistica chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Awesome job! I really liked the fact that Anzu told Atem off for never taking notice of her. :)
serpentine-jade chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
That was excellent. If you don't do a sequel I will be quite upset. I want to know about Bakura's extracurricular activities.
SoulHikaru chapter 5 . 9/7/2013