Reviews for Her heart, his hearts
thedoctorlikestoread chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Doesn't one heart belong to Rose?
QueenCumberbitch chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
I love love LOVED this! Although I think it would have had so much more potential as a multi-chapter fic, it's still brilliant. :) Thank you for this. :)
QueenCumberbitch chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
OH. MY. GOD.

That is seriously the best M rated Whouffle I've ever read. EVER. I literally shouted "OH MY GOD" at the top of my lungs when I read the Doctor sighing River's name instead of Clara's. It just drives home the fact that he was only using her to cope with losing River. And the fact that Clara was a VIRGIN. Oh dear.

Looking forward to the next chappie! X
PrimeWhoLockian chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
That was brilliant! It made me cry just lickle bit too!
LilliasCraven chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Ugh, I didn't want this to be over! Very good, please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Very good, would love to see this continue.
ThePurpleFrockCoat chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Nice ending but I was hoping Clara did not run into the TARDIS and continue on to another chapter with her travels! lol Hoping to read more of your fanfics. :)
lunawing610 chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
didn't expect this outcome! i thought it was going to be longer, but the ending was great :P
Lucy chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Wow! I love the way you write! It's really lovely. It inspires me!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Wonderful ending! I wish this story was a very long one, but now that I am thinking about it, this is the perfect length! Thanks for a nice story! :)
Cristyceci chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
perfect ending
I want! gimmie gimmie
demi.11 chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
I loved this! Great work, I really like your writing style :-)
Please tell me there will be a sequel, it's too good to end here!
Honestly chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
PS Never hated you. Was just a bit bothered by your summary. Did not expect this outcome so its cool. :) xx
Honestly chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Just want to let you know I am very happy with this outcome! Clara went to Japan right? Cherry blossoms, temples. That is distant alright! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I agree with the other reviewer, the plot should be the Doctor realizing just how important Clara is to him. I mean she jumped into his time stream for God's sake! He should regret what he's done and apologize! But, I like your story so far! Continue but make adjustments!