Reviews for Live and Let Go
Soncnica chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Awwwwww ... and John really did check on Sam sometimes and all he ever wanted was to keep his boys safe. Aww John...

Good one!

S.
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Even though Sam and John always fought so much, didn't mean that John never loved him. Even in the show back in season one, Dean did tell Sam that John stop by Stanford every now and then to check up on Sam.
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This was very touching. I really appreciate the way you portray John. I am like you, and enjoy seeing him as a caring father who made some poor choices, but in the end always loved his boys with all his heart. Great work! :)
Jenmm31 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Amazing job, hun! You managed to jam pack this one shot with such an emotional punch! I felt bad for John and how bad he was hurting :( Great job..it's always fun to see John from a different POV.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I like that you let John be the father I always felt he was at heart
B x
gopottergo11 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Beautiful! Amazing! Love it! :D
sweetkiwi604 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I'll never understand how you manage to put so much emotion behind just a few words. This is amazing! I am too quick to make John "the bad guy" in most of my own stories but you are correct, I do think John just tried to do the best he could under the circumstances. Bravo my love! :)
mandancie chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
oh wow! this was really good! :) I liked it! :)
Lia Whyteleafe chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This was absolutely beautiful!

I think John was a caring father too.
ispiltthemilk chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Ohhh the feels. You and your one shots. Sigh...

This was fabulous. I think you nailed John perfectly with this. I cant wait to see his interactions in your other stuff as well. Its going to be great.