Reviews for The Long Haul
DuquePha chapter 10 . 5/8
I can't believe the existence of this fic and that it's incomplete! I don't know if you still get to read this, but I want to tell you that I really enjoyed every chapter, the characterization of each character fits the canon, I could swear that it's a perfect continuation. I don't know how many chapters this story was planned for, but I hope it didn't take too long to reach its end, it comforts me a little to think so. Now I'll make a possible ending in my head.
Thank you very much for this.
Spelldark chapter 10 . 1/17/2020
It is so good to find a fic that long and well written. It was a good idea to go around this fandom (I thought I would be more dead). I don't know if you still have intentions to finish the story but it would be great if you did. Thank you so much.
Yuali chapter 10 . 11/2/2019
OMG! this is so good. I saw all that D18 and I loved it. I have no words to thank you for writing this wonder
Yikes01 chapter 9 . 8/13/2019
I am having so much fun reading this fic! The story is so fresh and interesting I can't stop reading!
infinite eternity chapter 6 . 12/3/2017
Hmm it's ironic how Hibari was all like thinking about how Hayato was bad at controlling himself for a 22-year-old, but Hibari is actually the one who's being all angry and stuff. Hayato is doing his best at keeping the pace
infinite eternity chapter 4 . 12/3/2017
Aww Hayato. Yup. Hibari is really annoying me right now. Cry cry
infinite eternity chapter 2 . 12/3/2017
Um. I personally support Hayato. Kyoya IS being kind of a dick
Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2017
Please update soon.
I love your work :)
coffeechips chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
This fic is so cool! I love all of it.

Gokudera, Hibari, and the others are in character. I like how you added more features to them to make their personalities more realistic somehow, like how Goku and Hibari like to sleep at different time of the day or their working methods. The interactions with the other characters are cool also: Angel mistaking them for a gay couple, the instant messages, Dino's obsession with cars. They feel so real.

I admire how you approached the entire mafia business in general. The succession war causing tension in a famiglia, the undercovers, the Vongola Guardians cooperating despite their differences. For the lack of words and creativity o describe it yet I absolutely feel the need to say it, it was written beatifully.

I have placed this in my follow and favorites. Thank you for this wonderful fic. Gonna wait for your update!
aseel11 chapter 10 . 10/6/2017
Please update I realllly like your work
Will be waiting :)
username.1200 chapter 10 . 9/6/2017
So happy I took a chance on this. Don't usually read much HibariGokudera pairings (romantic or otherwise) but this was worth it. Uwaaaah~ Looking forward to the next chapter. xD
V4llerie chapter 10 . 9/3/2017
YOU UPDATEDDDDD! I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the 'updated' thingy next to this fic. Thanks so much for continuing this even after you left the fandom. I love the characterisations of all the characters, you bring them to life in a way that's still them and still realistic. I'll be waiting eagerly for the next update!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/31/2017
Love this work.. I really hope you update soon :)
rd13 chapter 10 . 8/12/2017
You know, my dear?! I totally forgot about all this story and fandom long time ago, but here you are with new smthing on my mail, and now I'm just starving for the next 'chapter-chan' of yours, or how I should call this little-little chapter... Your heroes exactly like they have to be, Mukuro is clever stylish bastard, as he's 'pro' either, so it's gona be interesting to watch their madlife together. And there's something different about your style now like it's become tvshow dialogs or scenario thesises :-) You know better enyway) But 'cause I've liked Goku, and Mukuro's italian too.., well, even if they don't match as nature powers and in canon, like Storm vs Mist, they could be possibly great match in field and in tune on personal human level they both have 'mafia'background too unlike everybody else:-) So, may our Cloud be little more uncomfort even jelous with all this happening around him? You know, in this ordinary, unhibari 'oh, my buddy didn't tell me that joke' way? I meen their core interconnections and interactions more deep then professional. May be, he even can learn something from them :-) Oh, and don't kill my stormy fellow often - he is the one strategist and almost genius Right Hand of Big Boss n this trio! Sorry, author, if I ask you to do Corean drama here :-)
deleted.user3841393 chapter 10 . 8/11/2017
This chapter was freaking awesome and well worth the wait. Loving the dynamics between Hibari and Gokudera as usual, and I'm glad Mukuro came to stir things up. They were so perfectly coordinated during the meeting though, which was impressive. And it's rare to see mafia negotiation scenes in this fandom, so yours was really refreshing. Overall, I'd say this chapter was definitely a success!

Loved that Mancini joke, by the way. We need more puns :D

As for encouragement and motivation to stay in the fandom, feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to chat about KHR/fanfic writing. (It's been a while since we last chatted, so I'll be waiting! :))