Reviews for Two is Better
UPDATE I BEG OF YOU!
Buffybot76 chapter 9 . 2/9
Oh, please tell me that you're still working on this and have not abandoned it! I think you're handling the idea of a poly-amorous relationship very well and I want to see where you take this. I love both the Twins and think either or both are perfect for Hermione, although Fred has a bit more hold of my heart, but still... please let me know if there is a possibility of an update in the future because I really want to see how it pans out for our lovely trio!
Rubinaaimin chapter 9 . 11/24/2016
so good. give us more
I was BOTWP chapter 9 . 9/22/2016
This is so well written. I really hope you pick it back up again.
thinksalot29 chapter 9 . 8/9/2016
It has been a long time since I read a story that I enjoy as much as I do yours. Thank you so much for writing this.

I was also sad to see that I couldn't press the forward button after finishing chapter 9. I truly hope that you continue the story, even if in only a few chapters to finish it. Thanks again!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Please finish your story, there's nothing worse than to read something the author obviously enjoys writing but is still unfinished. Pretty please finish your story :)
fncmullin chapter 9 . 5/25/2016
This is adorable, I do hope it continues. I really like that you've given them separate but complimentary personalities and mannerisms.
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 9 . 5/21/2016
Amazing chapters!
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 3 . 5/21/2016
Lol ...seems like George is very jealous.
Cordelia Ashwood chapter 9 . 3/22/2016
Oh no! I just found this story, read all of it, then noticed or hadn't been updated since October! Please write more!
Red Skippy chapter 9 . 2/15/2016
:D GREAT STORY! Please keep writing! I can't wait for next chapter! Their dialogue is the best part. Love it.

Best wishes. And I long for the next chapter! :D
Olivia Twisted chapter 9 . 1/11/2016
Very fun and well written. Good job.
VampireKitty34 chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
Ahh such a good story! I can't wait for more..and some steamyness! ! Yayys
happiness8000 chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
Love this story. I like how it's Hermione's confession that starts everything off. I think George and Fred are brilliant characters. Thank you for writing more.
thumbelina.rocks chapter 9 . 11/19/2015
Love it! Please update again soon!