Reviews for Two is Better
thinksalot29 chapter 9 . 8/9
It has been a long time since I read a story that I enjoy as much as I do yours. Thank you so much for writing this.

I was also sad to see that I couldn't press the forward button after finishing chapter 9. I truly hope that you continue the story, even if in only a few chapters to finish it. Thanks again!
Please finish your story, there's nothing worse than to read something the author obviously enjoys writing but is still unfinished. Pretty please finish your story :)
fncmullin chapter 9 . 5/25
This is adorable, I do hope it continues. I really like that you've given them separate but complimentary personalities and mannerisms.
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 9 . 5/21
Amazing chapters!
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 3 . 5/21
Lol ...seems like George is very jealous.
Cordelia Ashwood chapter 9 . 3/22
Oh no! I just found this story, read all of it, then noticed or hadn't been updated since October! Please write more!
Red Skippy chapter 9 . 2/15
:D GREAT STORY! Please keep writing! I can't wait for next chapter! Their dialogue is the best part. Love it.

Best wishes. And I long for the next chapter! :D
Olivia Twisted chapter 9 . 1/11
Very fun and well written. Good job.
VampireKitty34 chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
Ahh such a good story! I can't wait for more..and some steamyness! ! Yayys
happiness8000 chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
Love this story. I like how it's Hermione's confession that starts everything off. I think George and Fred are brilliant characters. Thank you for writing more.
thumbelina.rocks chapter 9 . 11/19/2015
Love it! Please update again soon!
Lilliy chapter 9 . 11/17/2015
This story is AMAZING! Yes, the sharing bit is very sexy but I'm loving the emotional aspects. Personally I know a poly-trio, but since I'm not very close to them, I have no idea how they balance things. People watching and figuring out how couples interact and such might be an indulgence of mine...
Please keep writing when you can!
birningice chapter 9 . 11/17/2015
Love it!
EricaHam chapter 9 . 11/3/2015
My favourite HG/GW/GW I've found! I've had a crush on the twins since reading the series, and you bring my dreams to life. Absolutely wonderful! Looking forward to the next installment.
stylesgurl chapter 9 . 10/30/2015
I am rally enjoying your story. I am pleased you have managed to find time to come back to it as I am so intrigued as to how these characters will progress together. I absolutely love the dynamic of Hermione with one or both the twins and your delving into the dynamics of trying to build a fair and nurturing relationship with all 3 feeling happy and loved is fantastic.

I find Freds insecurity a likely outcome of the circumstances after having her to himself briefly to then going into a situation where he shares her. Where it may not have been stated and he may not even know or acknowledge it I imagine there would be a behind the scenes insecurity of he wasn't good enough for her by himself and maybe it is really George she wanted, I love that you have addressed that insecurity without having to state it. You have a gift for empathisizing with the situation of your characters.

The mounting frustration of George that led to the blow out I also undrstand although would have thought Fred would have forced him to talk to him within a week of the mounting tension and rift and therefore avoided quite that scenario, but never the less love how the story is going and really love your writing style and character portrayals.

Looking forward to more when life allows you the time and inspiration.