Reviews for Two is Better
DesireOFfantasy chapter 6 . 6/12
Great story! Update soon!
SableUnstable chapter 6 . 6/8
An interesting concept, a threesome that isn't really a threesome - or at least not yet. Can Hermione be monogamous with two men? Can Fred and George accept the other's potential relationship and not follow George's brainless, jealous example? Will they get over their aversion of 'sharing' Hermione in the literal sense? I do hope so, though to be honest I think each twin having their individual relationship with her is just as intriguing. What a maze that'd be to navigate!

...of course, two at once is a titillating thought. Why not have your cake and eat it too? ;)

Update soon!
LalaSianLovegood chapter 1 . 6/3
This is amazing! And such a good idea for a product for them to sell!
LSL ;P
White.Delicacy chapter 6 . 5/16
rather than just putting a vague review that says "update soon" im going to congratulate you on your excellent writing, character descriptions and plot. I can be pretty picky when it comes to the level of writing skill I look for and the development of the plot, and your story has met both of these things for me. its well written, its well paced and just a little risque without being over the top OOC. i hope you get back to posting soon, I understand when life gets in the way, i myself have a problem with writing and keeping to any form of schedule. i will be following your story with hope for more :)
This is just fantastic :):) please please pleaseeeeee update!
heartunicorn228 chapter 6 . 3/14
I super like this story. I'm surprised, obviously. It's not- well secretly I had considered it but still I never voiced it. Never even thought about a fic. I can't wait for the next update.
yaoichallenge21 chapter 6 . 3/6
This is a very interesting story. I cant wait for update. :)
93 Diagon Alley chapter 6 . 3/4
This story is so interesting! I'm really enjoying it (and I won't lie, I'm rather jealous of Hermione) ;)
Pinup95 chapter 6 . 3/2
pleasssee update
Politelycynical chapter 6 . 2/17
Lolol. This story is hilarious. I've laughed so hard at it.
please do more. oh its getting good! I want more. please!

gypsywitch19
Fl0ra chapter 6 . 2/2
So does this mean that you will be continuing this story? Because it's really good XD
SuneiD chapter 1 . 1/26
This is a great story and I'm really happy to see you're officially un-abandoning it ;) I'll be back to read and review as you post.
GingerboysROCK chapter 6 . 1/21
Soooooo good! Such a fab story! Look forward to future updates! x
Austin Everdeen chapter 6 . 1/12
Oh. My. Goodness. Please keep it up I'm going to die waiting for the next chapter