Reviews for Two is Better
julesrulesfools chapter 8 . 18h
This is so great! Rarely does a GWHGFW story delve into the possible conflict between the twins. Very smart move to include the dialogue of them trying to figure things out instead of just having their characters totally comfortable and used to sharing a lady. Great character development that really adds to the sexual tension and overall positive sentiment of the relationship.
Ezza chapter 8 . 9/28
Ended too soon :(
Please update quickly.
honeymuffins chapter 8 . 9/28
This fanfiction is AMAZING!
I love it.
Update soon plsss
edwardsoneandonlylove chapter 8 . 9/26
Ohh steamy!
Widkama chapter 8 . 9/22
I'm so happy that you've started updating again. I loved these last couple of chapters!.
nksnow99 chapter 8 . 9/21
Sweet and sexy chapter. Just how I like it :) nice work
amr56 chapter 8 . 9/21
I'm glad all is forgiven and that they're going to try and work it out. Thanks for updating!
Shadowfire RavenPheonix chapter 8 . 9/21
Well I think you were spot on! Not that I don't see her getting flustered as thing progress... But I think right now, while she's still in shock over the offer in the first place I think her usual more level headed nature would be fighting to keep her cool.

And *bounces to see another update do soon*
animelover5107 chapter 8 . 9/21
I loved the chapter - glad she apologized too! Wesley twins - yum! Hope they figure out who is messing with George and Fred's recipes and causing all the ruckus!
amr56 chapter 7 . 9/19
I like this story. I like how different Fred and George are and I think the way you have the three of them handling this situation is realistic. I like the way you portray Ron as sort of a goofy mix between Percy and Bill; he has believably matured. (This doesn't change the story, but I'm pretty sure the twins got three OWLs each, not three between them.) Thanks for sharing! I'm excited to see what happens next.
WrenEH chapter 7 . 9/16
This is the first Harry Potter fanfic I've read that I've genuinely adored enough to continue reading past the first paragraph. My fandom is Doctor Who but wanted to broaden that to Harry Potter as well, and your fanfic is a fantastic start! :) Love it so far and can't wait to read more.
kamarooka chapter 7 . 9/16
Glad to see you back!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 9/15
CretianStar chapter 7 . 9/15
Mooooooorreeeeee. Please :)
Loved it so far, catching up on it meant I nearly missed my bus to work but totally worth it!
Cmnewman chapter 7 . 9/14
Gotta love the switch of POV to Ginny! :) it's fantastic. Great job with the new chapter!