Reviews for Water Monsters
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
awww! Makoto! i love him when he's all vulnerable!There's not enough of fics out there where Makoto is the one in need of comforting :)

plz plzplzplzplzplz pleeeeeaseeee say ull be continuing this?
Miss Light Bright chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
oh that was so sad and sweet.
Lupin chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This is excellent - I love what you managed to do with such a simple, plausible scenario (poor Nagisa; who would expect fooling around in the water to elicit such reactions?). The tension in the one-sidedness of the Makoto-Haruka dynamic; how Makoto always has to be strong, even for others, even when he really shouldn't have to be. Great stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Great story having Makoto feels :)
Morgan chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I LOVED this! It's so well written! Your use of detail is perfect, and you give a depth to the characters that most authors ignore. In a fandom where it can be difficult to find well-written fics, this may be the best I've read yet. I would gladly read more like this.
a chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
kinda cool, but felt rushed at the end, it would be awesome if it had some sequel, poor makoto
sHirou chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
where did u read High Speed? My friend told me that Makoto has unhappy past? Is that true? ;_;
thanks for the story :D
tachibananas chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Very surreal. I loved how you wrote Makoto - it was so interesting to see the 'darker side' of Free! as you mentioned in your author's note at the top. I'm going to go scour the internet for High Speed now (oh my god I really want to read it!)