Reviews for The Unlucky Thirteenth
Pathetic fcking trigger warnings
Guest chapter 20 . 6/12/2016
This fanfic is just as powerful as the book it is based off. It gave me chills, and every single emotion Mr. Porter felt, I felt too. I think this fic will stay with me for a long time.
TheDoctor'sStrawberry chapter 20 . 1/26/2016
Thank you so much for writing this. I just finished reading the actual book and I needed to torture myself further by seeing how Mr. Porter reacted. Mostly, I just needed to see if the rapist was punished, because most of it was just people being stupid and/or ignorant, but that is a serious crime and needs severe punishment. Now, I'm going to go cry myself to sleep because AHHHH FEEEELS
WowieWowWow chapter 20 . 11/27/2014
This story is...wow. it's just so powerful and it honestly made me cry. Thank you for making this beautiful piece of writing :)
ladyofstayne chapter 20 . 9/20/2014
This story was amazing. I always wanted to know what happened after Mr Porter got the tapes. This story touched me almost as much as the book did. Good work!
Lost In The Lies chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I always wondered what would happen when the tapes reached him. The last person. I think this is a pretty good portrayal. I think it would have been interesting if clay mentioned who had the copies. Overall though...it made me cry. Almost as much as the book. Great fic.
- Ley
MegPearl chapter 20 . 9/6/2014
I don't really know what to type, but after having read this fic I couldn't just close it up without reviewing. Thirteen Reasons Why is something of undescribable depth by itself, but I had never thought I'd read really good fanfiction based on it. I feel that you have certainly added something to the story by writing this, and it gives a hopeful boost, to anyone who has read it, through the more mature perspective you give us. I think someone should thank you for writing this and for giving other people the chance of reading it. So, thank you.
geekchic8428 chapter 20 . 8/2/2014
This is so good! This story is moving. It holds all the emotions and feelings the book did. I hope you don't take this offensive because I mean it as a very sincere compliment. I'm impressed at how well written this is.
littleaimmia chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
Woo, okay, when he started talking to Clay i started crying. The book didnt make me cry but this fic did. Very good job. Very good job indeed.
jadah chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Nice
Ibbonray chapter 20 . 3/21/2014
I loved the end of this, and how Mr. Porter gathered them all to accuse them and then say they're not to be blamed. Wonderfully written! :)
snowlitbutterfly chapter 20 . 3/17/2014
This is perfect! I feel like you really hit the issues and messages that are being addressed in this book. Your writing was perfect, and your representation of Mr. Porter was amazing! Especially in the end when Jessica admitted to cutting herself, I thought that was really good. I loved this fic, and I really hope you continue to write more!
Mave Marie chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I- I can't even... just...
A-Bookworm-Named-Steph chapter 20 . 12/20/2013
This is perfect and sad and awesome! I always wanted a book for each persons pov on the tapes. Love it!
Pugswithantlers chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
Next chapter please I need it so badly, tears are falling from my eyes please please please I'm begging you upload the next chapters very very soon! They're amazing but sad.