Reviews for Uncovering Love
lovemya2000 chapter 14 . 4/10
Sucks For Annie. I Like Her
Emma chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
Please don't stop writing this story, it's too good!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
THIS IS MY FAVORITE FANFIC!PLEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE! _
Guest chapter 14 . 10/13/2013
OMG please update, it's so interesting! I wanna know if Gl
Guest chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
Can u pllllleeeeeeaaaaaasssseeeee update this! I love it too much!
AnnieLovesFinnick chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
OMG! The part where Finnick turned into Gloss was so scary! I was like "That is INTENSE!" But the end of the chapter was cute :) They are ADORABLE! They love each other :D
Juliet's Shadow chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
Great job Mikeasaurous Rex! (Wait, what? Where did that come from?) I love it! As always and pshhhhhh still way better than me! Lunch was too fun! We need to go again next week (maybe they'll remember my food...) :)
MoonlightMiracle389 chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
LOVED the chapter HATED gloss
anon chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This story is very interesting so far!
peoplebtrippin chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
Just a question are u ever going to do a chapter in finnicks pov? It would be nice to see what he is thinking.
AnnieLovesFinnick chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
Awh the beginning of this one was sad:( but when Finnick came in I was like OH YES! Cause he always makes Annie happier:) (and me XD) and I love the last sentence *_* "I think I have fallen in love with Finnick Odair." It's short and simple but has SO much meaning! :)
peoplebtrippin chapter 12 . 8/24/2013
Hey thanks for putting San Bernardino in the story! That where im from (still live here) & im glad San Bernardino isnt that unknown. Oh and good story too. It isnt rushed like some fanfics i've read.
Chasing Silmarils chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
Oh, she THINKS she's fallen in love with Finnick? No shit. :P Seriously, this is so sweet. And how has she not noticed this before?
Raina4Ever chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
The past 3 chapters are absolutely wonderful! (Sorry for not reviewing! :(
I love the feeling with which you write. It makes everything so realistic.
SO excited to see that Annie is realizing her feelings for Finnick.
Keep it up!
Juliet's Shadow chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
Completely amazing! Like seriously! I loved it a lot. What do you mean it's a sloppy chapter? Lies!