Reviews for A Fatal Mistake
zipppppp chapter 1 . 8/24
I like this 's perfect and you could continue writing!
unknown love chapter 19 . 12/18/2017
Who would be grace?
silverfoxkurama chapter 7 . 10/4/2017
I can't shes soooooooooooooo fucking weak
vere tenebris chapter 65 . 9/1/2016
Your story was wonderful. Although, I am a huge magneto fan in rl and very bias when it comes to the xmen. Because I supportedmagnetos stance. Lol. I loved your story, but I do hope that you can write something wonderful for Erik . that man deserves something real, instead of Grace. Other than that ,well done! You're a amazing story teller. Lol
Akumi99 chapter 47 . 8/5/2016
Their relationship has not changed at all since they first met. Like...at all. The only difference is the amount of tragedies Grace has faced because of him. But other than that the same arguments are repeated almost every single chapter with absolutely no changes. Poor charles. He's the real victim in all this. I really was enthralled and adored this story until I got to chapter thirty and realized nothing at all was changing and here at chapter forty seven it's still just as messed up. I don't even get why they both like her so much anymore because she can't stay loyal to Charles at all and every conversation Erik and she has ends up in her trying to save him and make him a better man, even after he's killed someone. Just...there's no solid character growth. I liked it because it was messy and real in the beginning and now I'm severely annoyed because it's messy in the same exact way it was decades ago for these characters. Its like reading the same chapter over and over again by now.
reverie-scriptor chapter 65 . 7/31/2016
I loved this story! I've been following a lot of your fanfics for a while now and I love how you make the OCs actual characters and not completely dependent on their romantic interest. They're all compelling and strong characters. Grace was such an interesting character and even though I totally shipped Grace/Eric I do agree with you that Charles was better for her. And really that is usually the happy ending is that you end up with someone who's good for you. Keep writing! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2016
Keep at it! :)
missmarvelgirl chapter 65 . 7/13/2016
This is my first time reading this but I enjoy it. Please let them have more kids plzzzzz
anon chapter 20 . 7/10/2016
wait...so they had sex already?
MilieMichikoHedwidge2004 chapter 65 . 7/4/2016
Aaaaaw that's so cute ! I want a sequel god... I want more Charles/Grace damnit !But really good story, and I loved the ending! Good one with Apocalypse, because I was deceived with the movie and I loved your version !
MilieMichikoHedwidge2004 chapter 64 . 7/4/2016
I just read everything and I loved it. I love Grace and how she makes the good choices. I was afraid that she would never love Charles but in the end she loves both men a different way...
Very good story, and I'm a huge Charles/Grace shipper, they are just so cute together ! And they have a Kid... :3 Can't wait for the Last chapter! I want more!
Guest chapter 65 . 7/3/2016
niceeeeeeeeee but i need know, it they really have another child, updateeee please :D
badkitty98 chapter 65 . 7/2/2016
such a great ending
PorcelainPuppetLady chapter 65 . 7/2/2016
This fanfic is for sure awsome and the story is actually very realistic. I really wish there will be another x-men sequel because lets face it is amazing as hell...
You are amazing in your fanfics, please don't stop :)
anonymouscsifan chapter 65 . 7/1/2016
Aww! That was a nice fluffy ending! Thank you so much for sharing this story- I've enjoyed it! As for a sequel to the X-Men Apocalypse- who knows- I know Hugh Jackman is making only one more movie and calling it quits (sadly but its understandable)- the X-Men verse won't be the same with out him though. I hope that they'll get Evan Peters to reprise his role though as Quicksilver- I can't imagine anyone else for that role. Anyways thank you again and I hope you keep writing!