Reviews for An Event Gone Awry
"I would despise being taller than most gentleman." Tall girl problems.
This was great! You should definitely continue!
Sara Snow chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Loved it, please update
WESSA ROCK chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Um... Normally when people say "first chapter" they mean that it isn't a one shot. Please make more, I really love your stories...
Ximena 13 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Ohhhhhh Benedict how dare you! And he even put in danger his sons! Update!
Emily chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Really good story, will it be updated?
I love books chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Ohhhhh Amazing! really lovely!
I AM BATMAN chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
er mah gersh i luved it! UPDATE!
Kylie Smith 2 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Awesome write more please!
Alohamiems chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Hi there ! I decided to read this fanfic of yours as well! I thought it was really good first chapter I liked the regret look that crossed wis face when Jem saved Tessa and not him! I really like jessa! Pls update this fic as soon as you can I can't wait for the next chapter!
Chili99 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Interesting start! Is it wessa or jessa?
lacrymosa94 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
dude, you have to continue this! i don't even know what to say i'm just... WOW! it's practically ready-made for publishing. please continue dear! or i swear i shall hit you with my umbrella or feed you to the bloodthirsty little ducks in Hyde Park!
Amy Lee chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
By the angel! Is this Cassie Clare writing? I swear, this could very well be an AU of Infernal Devices written by Clare. SUPERB! I think I'm going to have a mini heart attack next time I see this get updated. But I am looking forward to that! And oh, if I may, I'd like to see Jem and Tessa take the role of caretakers this time around. With Jem in constant duress and Tessa being tailed by Mortmain and the Dark sisters and whoever, it was very rare that Will received some TLC from everyone. So I hope that shows through in here. But that is only a request. You can turn it down or whatever, I won't mind. As long as you keep writing. I will share this to my friends! Mizpah! - Amy Lee
The Pale Red Queen chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This is absolutely beautiful! And your writing here is amazing. I felt as if I was reading Cassandra Clare's work. Literally. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Elizabeth.P.S chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This is wonderful so far. I love your Fanfictions. You should keep writing.
herongraystairs chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
You don't even understand I just GAH this is amazing and you are amazing and will is amazing and Tessa is amazing and everything is just bloody amazing- holy this was amazing.

I hope you have an idea however somewhat small about how much I just adore you. You must know that, right? Anyways yeah, your writing was perf and the plot so far is great and the characters are just spot on and yeah this fic really brings some justice to the story! :) I will probably scream the next time you update, but until then I hope you have a fun time doing whatever you are doing, just don't forget to write or I may have to fly over there and slap some sense into you :P

-Annabel xx