Reviews for Captive Lover
imnotcheap chapter 20 . 10/24
I could guess how this story was going to end but it didn't make the impact of it all any less heart wrenching. I love this story but my poor baby!
Emi kei Usagi chapter 20 . 9/13
oh my gosh! I am seriously crying... like huge tears soaking my shorts T_T ... Now for the story, plot was great, well organized, enjoyed the flashbacks, I even like the fact that Onodera was scared to be pinned even by Takano... All characters had such raw feelings specially Yokozawa... Thank you for writing this!
Difying Gravity chapter 2 . 7/20
. I just relized"its Yokozowa
Roxassharp chapter 20 . 6/21
Crying so many tears
Tsukiko K chapter 17 . 6/2
For some reason, I hate the fact Crazed Yokozawa tried to kill himself to escape from everything he had committed, from murder to sex abuse to human trafficking. Trying to take his own life after all that he had done? Its laughable, unthinkable even! He's better off rotting in jail so he can suffer till the day he dies. I know, this must sound cruel, right? Its just a fanfic. But that's how I would feel if someone I thought I knew killed someone so precious to me. I know that after someone goes through something similar to this, they would want the person dead. But if the person who committed the crimes dies, its like an escape from all the things they did. Reading something like this, which is very well written I might add, can make you stop and think.
Tsukiko K chapter 11 . 6/2
I like how you made Yokozawa a bad guy. Especially since he's always ass to poor innocent adorable Ritsu in the anime
chelle3004 chapter 19 . 2/18
yes please more more more
kizushikura chapter 20 . 1/25
I admit I made some very inhuman noises when the deds happened and I almost cried but what rude person said was kinda out there like 1. its a story alternate universe so shush 2. it was friggin amazing like omg i was on the edge of my seat i know this was posted like forever ago but i just had to put my 2 cents in your inbox please do keep writing i enjoy reading it a lot and I'll keep reading even if it is rather inconsistent ' But yes have a nice day and please remember to take care of yourself, drink water eat take meds if you need them etc etc Kizu
FireFox Vixen chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
Jade Rojo chapter 18 . 8/26/2014
Well. yes.. you should feel sad.. This is a very, sa and twisted story where every person in the story suffers.. I know you did warned us ... is a tragedy after all..

I just.. kept my hopes high..all the way..
Jade Rojo chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
This is more sad every chapter.. Poor baby Ritsu...
Jade Rojo chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
omg.. this is so sad and mean... ! I so sad for Ritsu...
Guest chapter 19 . 7/1/2014
yea and have Onodera live this time please!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/22/2014
Noooooooooooo, ritsu dieeeeeed, pooor takano, whyyyyyyyyy. \(TT)/
DarkPrincess758 chapter 20 . 6/16/2014
if you are going to re write this can ritsu please not die?
great story though keep up the good work! XD
i agree with you those comments were rude dont let that bring you down because you are an amazing author