Reviews for Yugioh: Teen Idols!
Yami Ace and Neko chapter 10 . 6/28/2010
by the looks of it you need a bit of help there

Yami Ace:yep even when it comes from Yami

if you like we could help you out there

Yami Ace: yep we like the story anyway
Dark Wolf on a full Blood chapter 10 . 1/26/2006
Ha ha ha! Jeez, that was so funny! And it was long too! Awesome! There's not many stories out there that are funny and long! i wanted to cry when i reached the last chapter! -sob- why? why haven't you updated yet? -Runs off crying-
Hanomaru chapter 10 . 7/21/2003
YM: -_-U *stubs toe and jumps around on one foot* KAMIKUSO! KUSOKUSOKUSO! (Goddammit! Shitshitshit!)

Ryou: -_-U thou needeth no sugar.

Bakura: But I do!

All(even YM): -_-U LOL ficcy!
Kena chapter 9 . 4/29/2003
Update please! I wanna know what happens next! Put me in the story! I love Yami Bakura! *Glomps him, cutting off his oxygen*

Anyway, good story so far. Talent is hard to find, but apparently not for you guys. What's wrong? *Notices Yami Bakura's lack of air suddenly and lets go*

OOpsie.
DarkMagicianWings chapter 9 . 4/24/2003
YAY MORE CHAPTERS! Continue
Corrose chapter 2 . 4/19/2003
OMG, i LOVE that picture...OMG, i was like...rofl-ing with laughter for 5 minutes...GAWDS, tahts HILARIOUS...*goes back to the pic* CRACKS UP all over again, haha, keep up the good work!
SaturnSerenity4ever chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Hahah! The gray thing was really funny!

YamiSS: I'd do female back-up!

SS: Haven't you caused enough trouble for today, yami?

YamiSS: NO. . .

~SS4ever
Hanomaru chapter 9 . 4/19/2003
gr *twitchtwitch* SETO IS NOT FREAKISHLY TALL! well maybe but... I'M PROBABLY THE SAME HEIGHT AS HIM! wait... i'm freakishly tall. so you're right. Write more soon! 'cuz im sugar high and on internet-rant mode.
Jenny chapter 3 . 4/3/2003
Coolz! yay! i love this! but than i feel so sorry for Yugi.
DarkMagicianWings chapter 7 . 2/7/2003
Please continue or I'll to really cruel things to you in my story. (Sorry, I've been reviewing all morning and I'm running out of things to say.
Makare24 chapter 7 . 1/23/2003
terrence *shudder* that name is EVIL! so is his dubbed name...marik *shudder*

anywho LOL! but be nice to Malik, pwease!

me: get's out a check for $1 million* here ya go, yur paycheck.

malik: YAY! now I can buy bunches of stuff like a shirt that isn't girlish or related to pokemon and some rare kick-butt cards and a new cloak and food and daggers and millennium item polish and blah blah blah

me: o-kay. glad yur happy though _
Makare24 chapter 6 . 1/8/2003
LOL!

whatever happened to the band idea? oh well, SUGAR BE BETTER! WOO-HOO! HYPERNESSVERY GOOD AND INSANE!

me like this chapter. anywho, please update soon!
Amara chapter 6 . 1/8/2003
That was a great story,really funny and it had a lot of extreamly funny parts, I really enjoyed reading it.

That drawing was excellent!
TyphoonGal2003 chapter 4 . 1/4/2003
I'm not TyphoonGal2002 ,

you are the BEST!I wish I had a sister like you!But I'm an only child.
GameGuardian2x shizuko's friend from school chapter 1 . 10/9/2002