Reviews for Disarm
This is insanely good! I do hope you're just taking a really long hiatus and didn't abandon the story. That would be a shame... this is a refreshing take on Wally's story. Please continue!
Update PLEASE
gidster chapter 4 . 1/24
I'm loving this story. please continue
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 4 . 1/1/2016
Spitfire. Barry's Perspective. And Lab break-in at Wally's school? Totally related to the main thing that's happening with Cold and whoever else. Man, took me long enough to figure that one out . . .
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 3 . 1/1/2016
Hmm what's wrong with Wally? I'm going to take a stab at this. I say . . . poison. Slowly poisoned. By his parents. Or one of them, maybe. Watched this thing about a case where the husband slowly poisoned his wife with antifreeze. It took YEARS.
Xcherokee chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
Please update 'crying'. I love this okay. This is amazing so far. But couldn't you have made Wally a tiny bit younger like 16? 151/2? But anyways this story is getting so interesting please keep going!
FollowTheReaper01 chapter 4 . 10/14/2015
Please update. I'm going to bug you til you do XD
Luizals chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
I really enjoyed this fic and the plot is developing so nicely! I'm super super sad it hasn't been updated in forever but I get that your life went on. But if happen to have anything else on it please post it?
SoulReaperOfTheInnocent chapter 4 . 3/2/2015
This is so good, keep it up :D
Guest chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
Hey, I do love this story, and I hope to see you update soon!
Fives32 chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
Jesus, continue this story. It's amazing.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
Read it in Dicks reaction and this is so good and it makes me want to throw a lamp at his parents. Specifically a flash printed one.
roseangel013 chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
i love this story so far and i totally think that dick and wally should get together in this story. i also think that you should do both dick and wally's pov. it shows how both of them are feeling as the time passes
Guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
I love this! Between Rob being worried and the Barry moments and the way you wrote the panic in the closet I really can't think of any criticism for you. I like Wally's attitude towards his parents. Most of the stories I've encountered with long term abuse have him being subdued or accepting it. I like that he's still angry with them even after learning to live with it. On an unrelated note, PLEASE UPDATE :D
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
I love your writing style and I wish you luck with your personal life. I think having it in Barry's P.O.V would be a great idea and I totally vote for birdflash. Keep up the great work and I hope to see another chapter up soon.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »