Reviews for Disarm
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 4 . 1/1
Spitfire. Barry's Perspective. And Lab break-in at Wally's school? Totally related to the main thing that's happening with Cold and whoever else. Man, took me long enough to figure that one out . . .
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 3 . 1/1
Hmm what's wrong with Wally? I'm going to take a stab at this. I say . . . poison. Slowly poisoned. By his parents. Or one of them, maybe. Watched this thing about a case where the husband slowly poisoned his wife with antifreeze. It took YEARS.
Xcherokee chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
Please update 'crying'. I love this okay. This is amazing so far. But couldn't you have made Wally a tiny bit younger like 16? 151/2? But anyways this story is getting so interesting please keep going!
FollowTheReaper01 chapter 4 . 10/14/2015
Please update. I'm going to bug you til you do XD
Luizals chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
I really enjoyed this fic and the plot is developing so nicely! I'm super super sad it hasn't been updated in forever but I get that your life went on. But if happen to have anything else on it please post it?
SoulReaperOfTheInnocent chapter 4 . 3/2/2015
This is so good, keep it up :D
Guest chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
Hey, I do love this story, and I hope to see you update soon!
Fives32 chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
Jesus, continue this story. It's amazing.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
Read it in Dicks reaction and this is so good and it makes me want to throw a lamp at his parents. Specifically a flash printed one.
roseangel013 chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
i love this story so far and i totally think that dick and wally should get together in this story. i also think that you should do both dick and wally's pov. it shows how both of them are feeling as the time passes
Guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
I love this! Between Rob being worried and the Barry moments and the way you wrote the panic in the closet I really can't think of any criticism for you. I like Wally's attitude towards his parents. Most of the stories I've encountered with long term abuse have him being subdued or accepting it. I like that he's still angry with them even after learning to live with it. On an unrelated note, PLEASE UPDATE :D
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
I love your writing style and I wish you luck with your personal life. I think having it in Barry's P.O.V would be a great idea and I totally vote for birdflash. Keep up the great work and I hope to see another chapter up soon.
Wonderland chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
I love this story! I loved the scenes with distraught Robin; it really shows how much he cares about Wally. Also, answering to the question down in the Author's Note at the bottom, Birdflash is necessary. You set up the perfect atmosphere for it. Wally and Artemis are no longer together, and Dick isn't with any girl. (Zatanna or Barbara) Please include Birdflash. I think it would make this story even better than it already is. (As you can tell, I'm a hardcore Birdflash shipper; practically obsessed with them.)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
Please update! I liked this!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
HOLY SHIT YOU'RE GOING TO UPDATE. I have found far too many a fic abandoned, so my hopes didn't get too high. I'm so happy about this. I loved this. You can't leave. I forbid it. Thank you you wonderful person for continuing to bother.